Arthro-IonX™ for Horses
Discover the New, Natural Relief Medicine for Horse Arthritis and Joint Pain Symptoms that's Formulated to…
- Safely relieve pain and discomfort symptoms due to: arthritis, bursitis, laminitis, ringbone and other musculoskeletal conditions
- Help support your horse's mobility and flexibility
- Work safely & naturally, without the negative side effects common to other OTC pain relief medications
- Arthro-IonX is an OTC Homeopathic Pet Medicine that may be used with other medications
Arthro-IonX suited my thoroughbred bright bay gelding right from the start - in fact, I forgot he had arthritis.
- Jill B., Devon
Welcome horse lovers! We know that your steeds are more than just animals; they’re part of the family, and you want them to feel comfortable and loved – especially when they’re in need. If your noble, four-legged friends are experiencing arthritis symptoms such as joint pain, stiffness, and swelling, we want to help.
When it comes to your horse’s wellness, many veterinarians now recognize the need for holistic treatment. Formulated to safely and naturally relieve your equine's joint pain, stiffness, swelling, and inflammation, Arthro-IonX helps support mobility, flexibility, and a healthy lifestyle overall. Discover the safe, natural solution for your horse’s arthritis that Arthro-IonX can provide.
Arthro-IonX is a liquid, proprietary homeopathic medicine (FDA product listed NDC #50364-010-32) that utilizes a multi-directional process to relieve the various symptoms of your horse's arthritis. Pet owners appreciate the gentle relief Arthro-IonX provides without the negative side effects commonly associated with popular pet arthritis medications.
Dr. Char Chooses Arthro-IonX
Dr. Charline Wilson, DVM
When our horses aren’t feeling well, we owe it to them to do all we can to ensure their happiness and well-being. Arthro-IonX is a pet-care product for your noble friend that is safe, and it works to target arthritis symptoms gently.
- Officially recognized active homeopathic ingredients are indicated to safely start relieving arthritis symptoms, such as pain, inflammation, aches and soreness in horses (as per HPUS)
- These ingredients are formulated with non-alcohol, non-irritating purified ionized mineral water
- Our liquid formula is easy to administer to any horse by serving it directly into your horse's mouth or, for your convenience, adding it to their daily water intake
- Arthro-IonX is an OTC homeopathic formula that provides quick symptom relief without the negative side effects commonly associated with other OTC arthritis pain relief medicines
Arthro-IonX provides safe relief for
arthritis and related symptoms:
|Coffin Bone Rotation|
By giving your horse Arthro-IonX daily, you can relieve your horse's arthritis symptoms. An overall healthy lifestyle of your horse marked with your actionable knowledge of safe and integrated health choices is an important first step toward the life your horse deserves.
How to use Arthro-IonX
Avoid contamination: Serve product directly into your horse's mouth, perhaps using a plastic dropper (not included). Do not touch the dropper to anything other than the product. (fig. 1) When dispensing, squirt the homeopathic liquid into your horse's mouth without touching the dropper to the mouth. (fig. 2) If you do touch your horse's mouth, make sure to wash the dropper after use.
If dispensing directly into the mouth is not convenient, you can put the solution into your horse's water using the measuring cup (included). Make sure to use non-metallic objects, as the metal can change the product's effectiveness. (fig. 3)
After opening: Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, along with prolonged exposure to high temperatures. Use with 60 days after opening.
Actaea spicata ▪ Aesculus hippocastanum ▪ Arnica montana ▪ Bellis perennis ▪ Bryonia ▪ Calcarea carbonica ▪ Calcarea fluorica ▪ Causticum ▪ Cimicifuga racemosa ▪ Formicum acidum ▪ Hamamelis virginiana ▪ Hypericum perforatum ▪ Lithium carbonicum ▪ Magnesia phosphorica ▪ Phosphorus ▪ Phytolacca decandra ▪ Pulsatilla ▪ Rhododendron chrysanthum ▪ Rhus toxicodendron ▪ Ruta graveolens ▪ Salicylicum acidum ▪ Sepia ▪ Sulphur ▪ Zincum metallicum
Each of the above ingredients contains equal volumes of 10X, 20X, and 30X potencies. Inactive ingredients: citric acid, potassium sorbate, purified ionized mineral water.
Arthro-IonX is formulated with active ingredients that have been selected based on their traditional use in homeopathic medicine, as found in the Homeopathic Materia Medica, for self-limiting conditions. Individual ingredient potency is based on the OTC recommendations found in the official monographs on file with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Arthro-IonX is intended for temporary relief from arthritis symptoms, to support your horse's balanced and integrative lifestyle, including proper diet and lifestyle habits as recommended by veterinarians.
Arthro-IonX safely starts relieving arthritis symptoms using a natural homeopathic approach.
- To mitigate the risk of negative side effects, Arthro-IonX is prepared with a multi-dilutional process. As a safe homeopathic OTC product, Arthro-IonX is manufactured in compliance with current good manufacturing practice (cGMP) standards.
- Arthro-IonX employs a broad approach to homeopathy so as to relieve symptoms in each individual.
- Traditionally, the homeopathic method of treatment has been characterized by a process of elimination in which individual ingredients and dilutions are used on a trial and error basis until an effective resolution is discovered.
- Administering a comprehensive multi-ingredient, multi-potency formula, Arthro-IonX is able to provide a wide range of symptom relief, as opposed to standard homeopathic medicines merely using single ingredients and single potencies to narrow down a patient's treatment.
- In addition to this multi-directional technique, Arthro-IonX utilizes a purified ionized mineral water solution with a sublingual absorption capacity to relieve arthritis symptoms.
- Arthro-IonX uses minute potencies of homeopathic ingredients to mitigate symptoms and provide relief.
- With a drastic increase in formulation process technology over the last century, homeopathy has been improved and is now recognized as a viable form of treatment.
- The formulation of Arthro-IonX is based upon an intrinsic body response known as the "Law of Similars" to assist natural symptom relief by using recommended dilutions of homeopathic active ingredients.
- This practice mitigates side effects that are commonly seen in conventional medicines that rely on chemical reactions, which cause side effects as documented in their product contraindications.
- Arthro-IonX has no synthetic additives, no artificial coloring or flavoring, and no added sugar or gluten.
The multi-faceted elements that Arthro-IonX offers have proven beneficial for many users in regards to individual response and sensitivity. The principle benefit of homeopathy, and of Arthro-IonX in particular, is the ability to experience safe symptom relief without the side effects commonly associated with other medications.
The severity of the condition and other elements of therapy should always be discussed with a veterinarian who can provide an accurate diagnosis and suggest an efficient treatment regimen.
The active homeopathic ingredients used to create Arthro-IonX are:
Actaea spicata HPUS, Aesculus hippocastanum HPUS, Arnica montana HPUS, Bellis perennis HPUS, Bryonia HPUS, Calcarea carbonica HPUS, Calcarea fluorica HPUS, Causticum HPUS, Cimicifuga racemosa HPUS, Formicum acidum HPUS, Hamamelis virginiana HPUS, Hypericum perforatum HPUS, Magnesia phosphorica HPUS, Phytolacca decandra HPUS, Pulsatilla HPUS, Rhododendron chrysanthum HPUS, Rhus toxicodendron HPUS, Ruta graveolens HPUS, Salicylicum acidum HPUS, Sepia HPUS, Sulphur HPUS
The letter "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. Each of the above ingredients contains equal volumes of 10X, 20X, and 30X.
Caution: As an OTC medicine, Arthro-IonX is not intended to replace any medications prescribed by your veterinarian.
See all the pains our homeopathic ingredients specifically relieve!
- Aches (Aesculus hippocastanum, Arnica montana, Bryonia, Cimicifuga racemosa, Phytolacca decandra, Rhus toxicodendron)
- Aching between shoulders (Aesculus hippocastanum)
- Aching in every muscle (Bryonia)
- Back pain (Arnica montana)
- Burning (Calcarea fluorica, Salicylicum acidum)
- Cramping (Hypericum perforatum, Magnesia phosphorica)
- General weakness and trembling from exertion (Phosphorus)
- Hip joint pain (Pulsatilla)
- Muscle cramping (Calcarea carbonica)
- Muscle soreness (Cimicifuga racemosa)
- Muscle tearing (Calcarea carbonica)
- Neuralgia symptoms (Aesculus hippocastanum)
- Pain (Actaea spicata, Arnica montana, Calcarea fluorica, Formicum acidum, Hypericum perforatum, Magnesia phosphorica, Phytolacca decandra, Pulsatilla, Rhododendron chrysanthum, Rhus toxicodendron, Ruta graveolens, Salicylicum acidum)
- Painfulness (Hypericum perforatum)
- Pain in small joints (Actaea spicata)
- Pain in tendons (Rhus toxicodendron)
- Puncture wounds (Hypericum perforatum)
- Rheumatic pain symptoms (Bryonia, Rhus toxicodendron)
- Rheumatism symptoms in large muscles (Cimicifuga racemosa)
- Rheumatoid pain symptoms (Calcarea carbonica)
- Soreness (Aesculus hippocastanum, Arnica montana, Bellis perennis, Bryonia, Cimicifuga racemosa, Lithium carbonicum, Phytolacca decandra)
- Spasmodic pain (Actaea spicata)
- Sprains (Bellis perennis, Ruta graveolens)
- Strains (Rhus toxicodendron)
- Tearing pain (Actaea spicata, Causticum, Pulsatilla)
- Weak spine (Aesculus hippocastanum)
- Arthritic affections (Causticum)
- Bruising (Arnica montana, Bellis perennis, Hypericum perforatum, Ruta graveolens)
- Gout symptoms (Arnica montana, Calcarea fluorica, Formicum acidum, Rhododendron chrysanthum)
- Inflammation (Rhododendron chrysanthum)
- Redness (Bryonia)
- Rheumatism symptoms (Actaea spicata, Arnica montana, Bellis perennis, Calcarea carbonica, Cimicifuga racemosa, Causticum, Formicum acidum, Lithium carbonicum, Phytolacca decandra, Rhododendron chrysanthum, Rhus toxicodendron, Salicylicum acidum)
- Chronic rheumatic, arthritic and paralytic symptoms with stiffness and deformities about the joints (Causticum)
- Connective tissue lesions (Calcarea fluorica)
- Jerking (Sepia)
- Lame and stiff legs (Sepia)
- Muscle jerking and twitching (Hypericum perforatum)
- Paralytic stiffness all over (Lithium carbonicum)
- Rheumatic-like stiffness (Cimicifuga racemosa)
- Spasms (Magnesia phosphorica)
- Stiff knees (Bryonia)
- Stiffness (Bryonia, Calcarea carbonica, Formicum acidum, Lithium carbonicum, Phytolacca decandra, Rhododendron chrysanthum, Ruta graveolens, Sepia, Sulphur)
- Trembling and twitching of various muscles (Zincum metallicum)
- Twitching and jerking legs (Sepia)
- Weakness in extremities (Calcarea carbonica)
- Bony growths (Calcarea fluorica)
- Formations of deposits in the tendons and joints (Ruta graveolens)
- Joint deformities (Causticum)
- Joint swelling (Acatea spicata, Rhododendron chrysanthum)
- Nodes around joints (Formicum acidum)
- Sensitivity (Arnica montana)
- Stony glands (Calcarea fluorica)
- Swelling (Bryonia, Calcarea carbonica, Lithium carbonicum, Rhododendron chrysanthum, Rhus toxicodendron, Salicylicum acidum)
- Tenderness (Lithium carbonicum, Rhus toxicodendron)
- Cold sensitivity (Calcarea carbonica)
- Degeneration (Arnica montana)
- Dizziness (Bryonia)
- Fatigue (Actaea spicata, Magnesia phosphorica)
- Heaviness (Causticum, Cimicifuga racemosa, Pulsatilla)
- Lameness (Actaea spicata, Aesculus hippocastanum, Ruta graveolens, Sepia, Zincum metallicum)
- Nerve injury (Hypericum perforatum)
- Numbness (Pulsatilla)
- Paralytic symptoms (Causticum)
- Restlessness (Arnica montana, Cimicifuga racemosa, Formicum acidum, Phytolacca decandra, Pulsatilla, Rhus toxicodendron, Ruta graveolens)
With Arthro-IonX you have nothing to lose, and your horse has everything to gain!
The experiences expressed in the above review(s) may be unique to the individual(s) involved. The review(s) and descriptions of the products used are not intended to promote any direct or implied health claims. Actual experiences may vary.**
Q: What is Arthro-IonX?
A: Arthro-IonX is a liquid formula that uses a three-tiered approach to naturally relieve horse arthritis symptoms and promote recovery. We stabilize all-natural homeopathic ingredients into our purified ionized mineral water.
Q: What is arthritis?
A: Arthritis can be defined as inflammation of a joint, usually accompanied by pain, swelling, and stiffness, and resulting from infection, trauma, degenerative changes, metabolic disturbances, or other causes. It occurs in various forms, such as bacterial arthritis, osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis. Arthro-IonX is formulated to safely and naturally relieve all arthritis pain and inflammation in horses.
Q: What are the signs of arthritis in horses?
A: Horses who were once active and now act lazy, sleep more than usual, show reluctance to go up or down stairs, have trouble getting up in the morning, and can't stand on their back two haunches as they could previously, are showing signs of arthritis. They may appear to be 'stiff-legged' or lame, and these may also be attributed to arthritis. A visit to the vet will determine for sure, but if your horse suddenly starts acting differently from 'old age', it may be caused by arthritis.
Q: Is Arthro-IonX approved by the FDA?
A: Arthro-IonX is an FDA product listed natural medicine and uses an OTC formulation. The active homeopathic ingredients are officially recognized, as listed in the HPUS and Homeopathic Materia Medica. The FDA has regulated homeopathic medicine since 1938 by means of the guidelines in the HPUS, as per the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. Said regulation is conducted in the same manner as that of nonprescription OTC drugs, according to The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM). Arthro-IonX is manufactured and packaged following the FDA's Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
Q: What is HPUS?
A: The Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) is a compilation of standards for the components and preparation of homeopathic drugs. It has been in continuous publication since 1897, and became the official U.S. homeopathic regulatory guideline in 1938, as stated in the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
Q: What is "Materia Medica"?
A: "Materia Medica" (Latin) refers to a body of information about medical knowledge. At VETiONX, we refer to specific Materia Medica that contain information on homeopathic ingredients. In general, we refer to William Boericke's Homeopathic Materia Medica and Nature's Materia Medica by Murphy.
Q: How do I give my horse Arthro-IonX?
A: Directions are included on the label. You can add Arthro-IonX to your horse's water, or serve it directly into your horse's mouth. Use only nonmetal bowls. Metal can neutralize the solution, making it less effective.
Q: How often do I give my horse Arthro-IonX?
A: You must give your horse Arthro-IonX every day. It is very important that you keep your horse on a consistent program to experience maximum benefits.
Q: How much Arthro-IonX will my horse need?
A: For your convenience, Arthro-IonX is available in 32 ounce bottles for horses. On average, one bottle should last one month for each horse. Households with more than one horse, or a horse in a crisis situation will benefit from our multi-bottle package discount. See your horse's daily Arthro-IonX dosage, also found on the product label:
|Serving Size for Larger Animals and Horses|
32 ounce bottle (1 month supply):
Q: How long does one bottle of Arthro-IonX last?
A: A single bottle of Arthro-IonX is 32 fl. oz of liquid and will last approximately one month, depending on the individual weight and health of your horse. If you plan on using Arthro-IonX for topical relief, or if your horse needs crisis dosing, one bottle may not last one month. Consider purchasing an extra bottle in these cases. We recommend using the bottle within 60 days of opening.
If your horse is in crisis and you dose the maximum amount, please consider purchasing an additional bottle.
Q: My horse is in a crisis situation, what can I expect?
A: Arthro-IonX is a powerful homeopathic treatment and your horse will begin to benefit with the first dose. Horses in a crisis situation should be given the maximum dosage. However, Arthro-IonX is not intended as an instant cure or as a last resort treatment. Seriously ill horses will need emergency veterinary care. Arthro-IonX is a maintenance product and as such, it is formulated to become increasingly effective over time. Depending on your horse's individual needs, you might consider adding Promaxol® for faster pain relief. As always, it's a good idea to discuss horse health concerns with your veterinarian.
Q: What is the maximum dosage for a horse in a crisis situation?
A: Maximum dosage for horses in crisis is simply the regular weight dosage given twice daily, instead of once daily.
Q: How soon can I expect to see the results of Arthro-IonX in my horse?
A: Customers who give their horse Arthro-IonX should expect to see a noticeable difference in their horse's activity level within just a few days. We encourage you to give your horse Arthro-IonX daily for 30 days to begin seeing your horse experience the results desired. If you cannot see improvement in the first 30 days, you are welcome to take advantage of our 60-day satisfaction guarantee and return the product. If you do see some improvement in your horse, however, we recommend that you have your horse stay with the program for 3-6 months to receive the desired results. Please see our 60-day return policy..
Q: How safe is Arthro-IonX?
A: Arthro-IonX is made with natural ingredients and is, first and foremost, formulated to be safe. Arthro-IonX has no reported side effects or drug interactions, and may be used with other prescription or OTC medications. Arthro-IonX is safe for your horses.
Q: Has Arthro-IonX been clinically tested?
A: The individual ingredients in Arthro-IonX have claims based on the Homeopathic Materia Medica. As a composite formulation, however, Arthro-IonX has not been tested.
Q: Can my horse safely take Arthro-IonX with medications?
A: The ingredients in Arthro-IonX are all natural and safe to use in conjunction with any other product. We recommend you consult your veterinarian if you have any concerns.
Q: Can my horse use Arthro-IonX or Promaxol in place of a prescription pain killer?
A: Your horse could absolutely use Promaxol or Arthro-IonX in place of a prescription pain killer. Determining what kind of pain your horse suffers from (chronic or acute) will help you to determine which product to choose. If your horse is on a high dosage of prescription pain killers, you may want to slowly wean the horse from the prescription meds to the VETiONX product, using your judgment to assess their level of comfort (or discomfort).
Q: Can Arthro-IonX be added to my horse's water?
A: Yes, Arthro-IonX can be added to your horse's water. Take care to feed them in a non-metal dish, as the metal can affect the product's effectiveness. If your horse shares the water dish with other animals, you may prefer to add the product to their individual dish to measure how much Arthro-IonX your horse is receiving. Another option is to use an eye dropper and add the solution directly into your horse's mouth. Any of these methods will deliver Arthro-IonX effectively to the body.
Q: Is it safe to give my horse Arthro-IonX if all my horses drink from the same water bowl?
A: Arthro-IonX is 100% natural and completely safe for all horses - even if they don't have arthritis. But if you're still worried about your other horses, you can just give the daily dosage directly into your horse's mouth.
Q: Will this product cause my horse to experience detoxification symptoms?
A: The purified ionized mineral water base of this product is formulated to initiate a seamless detoxification process, but some sensitive bodies may experience initial detoxification effects. As minerals begin to activate enzymes and chelate toxins and metals, sensitive bodies may experience mild symptoms of canker sores in the mouth or loose stools with elimination. Do not be discouraged if your horse experiences these symptoms, for they are a sign that the body is beginning to heal.
Q: Is Arthro-IonX an herbal remedy?
A: Arthro-IonX is not an herbal remedy. Herbal remedies are based on the herb's use in traditional medicine, while homeopathy uses the "law of similars." Herbs use larger quantities of the product per dose. Homeopathic medicines use minute doses of the substance to address the symptoms. Herbal substances are regulated as food, where as the FDA accepts homeopathic products as drugs.
Q: What is the "law of similars?"
A: The "law of similars" is the idea that like relieves like. Homeopathy demonstrates that a substance that produces a certain set of symptoms in a healthy person can relieve the same symptoms in a sick person experiencing them. The homeopathic medicine is diluted to such minute doses that the ingredients are very safe.
Q: What is "Natural Medicine?"
Natural medicine is safe, and the ingredients in Arthro-IonX are regulated by the FDA according to the guidelines for OTC homeopathic formulation. While "natural" implies indications about the ingredients (Arthro-IonX does contain natural active homeopathic ingredients), "natural medicine" more accurately refers to how the medicine works.
A: As a natural medicine, Arthro-IonX safely activates the body's natural relief and balance mechanisms, unlike many other OTC formulations that rely on chemical responses to activate or block healing responses, and come with notable side effects, as indicated per their product indications.
Q: What exactly is purified ionized mineral water?
A: Purified ionized mineral water uses organic trace minerals to supplement the minerals necessary for enzyme functions in the body. This can speed up cellular metabolism and support your horse's natural repair processes. The purified ionized mineral water in Arthro-IonX is an effective stabilizing agent for the homeopathic ingredients, as opposed to alcohol, which is common to most homeopathic preparations but irritating to horses.
Q: What is the difference between Promaxol and Arthro-IonX?
A: Though both are excellent choices for all-natural pain and arthritis relief for your horse, there is a difference between the suggested uses for Promaxol and Arthro-IonX. Promaxol has higher LM potencies, so would be better suited to treat acute pain, such as from a fall, injury, or a very high level of pain, and will act to provide relief quicker. Arthro-IonX was formulated for use on a day-to-day basis to reduce chronic pain and inflammation, while facilitating joint health.
Q: Can I give my horse Promaxol and Arthro-IonX at the same time?
A: Though you can give Promaxol at the same time as Arthro-IonX, it is not necessary. Promaxol has higher LM potencies to use for acute pain, and provide relief quicker. Once the pain has subsided, Arthro-IonX would be the optimal choice for a daily use natural remedy. Arthro-IonX is better suited to treat chronic conditions and is safe for daily use. Both Promaxol and Arthro-IonX are safe to use with prescription medications and other supplements your horse may be taking.
Q: What is a veterinary chiropractor?
A: Chiropractic care for your horse may enhance their performance, function, and quality of life, just as it is thought to help some humans. Some states do not yet have certification or licensing for veterinary chiropractic care, so you should check in your state to see what, if any, certification is offered. If you can find a legally licensed veterinary chiropractor, they can help to adjust your horse's spine into proper position, and may be beneficial for horses suffering from hip or elbow dysplasia. It is up to you to determine what natural care is best for your horse.
Q: What is homeopathy?
A: Homeopathy is a safe and natural form of medicine that uses healing information from naturally occurring substances to relieve symptoms in the body. Since its inception in 1840, homeopathy has caused zero negative side effects, with a high success rate.
Q: What is the homeopathic dilution process?
A: Homeopathic medicines are believed to be more effective when the active ingredients are diluted. This is the minimum dose approach to homeopathy. The purpose of potency is to dilute the product until it can do no harm to a person. Homeopathic drug potency is indicated by such terms as "10X," "20X," and "30X." These refer to the amount of times and by what ratio the base substance has been diluted.
The HPUS is compiled by the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia Convention of the United States (HPCUS), which is a non-governmental, non-profit scientific organization of experts trained and experienced in the field of homeopathy. The HPCUS works closely with the FDA and U.S. homeopathic organizations.
The active homeopathic ingredients in Arthro-IonX are listed in the HPUS, and are therefore officially recognized.
Q:Is Arthro-IonX a cure?
A: Arthro-IonX is a natural medicine that works to relieve arthritis symptoms, but it is not a cure. Instead, Arthro-IonX is intended as a component of your horse's healthy lifestyle, safely relieving your horse's symptoms. Choose whole, fresh foods, clean pure water, and plenty of positive reinforcement and activity for your horse and you will naturally increase the effectiveness of Arthro-IonX and the overall health of your horse.
Q:What are symptoms?
A: Symptoms are the aspects of illness that you can see in your horse; they are the way your horse's body responds to an underlying problem. Although they tend to be negative manifestations, they are actually good in the sense that they alert your horse’s body that something is wrong. Arthro-IonX is intended to help relieve the negative symptoms your horse is experiencing. When your horse is no longer hindered by uncomfortable symptoms, your horse will be able to restore its body to its healthy balance.
Q: Is Arthro-IonX a drug?
A: Because the ingredients in Arthro-IonX meet the "Criteria for Eligibility of Drugs for Inclusion in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States(HPUS)," and that the HPUS is an officially recognized compendium of homeopathic drugs by the FDA, Arthro-IonX is considered an OTC Homeopathic drug. Therefore, it has to comply with the Labeling Guidelines of the FDA. Homeopathic products have been considered drug products since 1938, as stated in the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
It is important to note that, although Arthro-IonX is technically considered a homeopathic drug (remedy) by law, its ingredients are natural and safe for supporting your horse's body's healthy balance. Arthro-IonX is not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.
Q: What steps can I take to improve my horse's health along with VETiONX products?
A: VETiONX products that have homeopathic ingredients with a purified ionized mineral water base can help to stimulate the enzyme systems in the body and can act as a catalyst for healing. Along with taking the VETiONX product appropriate for treatment, horses should be given a diet low in grain and gluten, focusing on preparing a raw diet of meat and vegetables when possible. Other dietary restrictions, such as for diabetic horses, must also be taken into consideration. To optimize health, give enzymes with each meal, add a probiotic, and a fish oil or omega-3 supplement daily. Provide your horse with chemical-free, purified water. Regular moderate exercise for your horse will help to maintain and improve their health and keep the body systems working properly.
Q: How do your products differ from conventional products?
A: Our products are meant to address the symptoms AND root cause of your horse's health problems, while conventional products typically only address the symptom. If you're driving your car and the "low oil" warning light comes on, you have two choices: you can address the symptom and disable the warning light, or you can address the "root cause" and fill up on oil.
Q: I still have more questions, who can I ask?
A: We are happy to answer your questions when you call toll-free 866.977.0888 or email email@example.com.
Q: Do you sell internationally?
A: Yes. However, all of our products sold internationally are meant for personal use - up to a 90 day supply of any one product may be purchased. We ship via FedEx® or USPS to all international addresses. Customs restrictions and warranty issues prevent us from shipping to every international location. Customers are responsible for any additional Customs fees. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs Office to see if your country permits the importation of our products. If you are not sure, please contact the Customs Office in your country before ordering a product, as we are not responsible for such charges. For more details please see our International Shipping Policy.