Safe, Natural Relief for Anxiousness in Pets of All Ages
Wide Spectrum Symptom Relief: Nervousness + Separation Anxiety + Shyness + Depression+ Irritability + Erratic Behavior*
- Safe – even for young pets, sensitive pets, and for added relief alongside prescription medications
- Natural homeopathic medicine with no risky chemicals
- Fuss-Free liquid formula can be added undetected to your pet's water – no pills or powder, and no nasty flavor to disguise
- OTC homeopathic medicine provides safe, yet powerful anxiety relief in pets - no prescription needed
- Relief from emotional distress in pets due to traveling, changes to the home, moving, new pets or family members, loss of a pet or family member, changes in routine, feral past, past trauma or neglect, or simply inherent temperament and personality differences
- With None of the Negative Side-Effects.
- You'll Love It or Your Money Back! We're so sure you'll love Anxietrex, we guarantee it! *
She is much calmer and we are able to leave the house for short periods of time.**
- Ronald T., CA
Individual results may vary.
Welcome pet owners! We know that your pets are more than just animals; they’re part of the family, and you want them to feel comfortable and loved – especially when they’re in need. If your furry four-legged friends are experiencing anxiety symptoms such as nervousness, fear, and sensitivity to touch or sound, we want to help.
When it comes to your pet’s wellness, many veterinarians now recognize the need for holistic treatment. Formulated to safely and naturally relieve your pet's anxiety, Anxietrex helps support calmness and an overall healthy lifestyle. Discover the safe, natural solution for your pet's anxiety symptoms that Anxietrex can provide.
Anxietrex is a proprietary liquid homeopathic medicine (FDA product listed NDC #50364-007-04) that utilizes a multi-directional process to relieve the various symptoms of your pet's anxiety.
|Fear (strangers, loneliness)|
*Indications for temporary symptom relief are based solely on Homeopathic Materia Medica (HPUS). As an OTC homeopathic medicine, this product has not been clinically researched. This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to replace any medications prescribed by your veterinarian.
Pet owners appreciate the gentle relief Anxietrex provides without the negative side effects commonly associated with popular pet anxiety medications. See why Dr. Char chooses Anxietrex in her veterinary practice and pet owners choose Anxietrex by selecting your pet page below.
Click Below to See How Anxietrex Can Benefit Your Pet
How to use Anxietrex
Avoid contamination: Serve product directly into your pet's mouth, perhaps using a plastic dropper (not included). Do not touch the dropper to anything other than the product. (fig. 1) When dispensing, squirt the homeopathic liquid into your pet's mouth without touching the dropper to the mouth. (fig. 2) If you do touch your pet's mouth, make sure to wash the dropper after use.
If dispensing directly into the mouth is not convenient, you can put the solution into your pet's bowl using the measuring cup (included). Make sure to use non-metallic objects, as the metal can change the product's effectiveness. (fig. 3)
After opening: Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, along with prolonged exposure to high temperatures. Use with 60 days after opening.
Aconitum napellus ▪ Alfalfa ▪ Argentum nitricum ▪ Arsenicum album ▪ Aurum metallicum ▪ Avena sativa ▪ Baryta carbonica ▪ Calcarea phosphorica ▪ Chamomilla ▪ Gelsemium sempervirens ▪ Glonoinum ▪ Humulus lupulus ▪ Ignatia amara ▪ Kali arsenicosum ▪ Kali phosphoricum ▪ Muriaticum acidum ▪ Natrum phosphoricum ▪ Passiflora incarnata ▪ Phosphorus ▪ Staphysagria ▪ Stramonium
Each of the above ingredients contains equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies. Inactive ingredients: citric acid, potassium sorbate, purified ionized mineral water.
Anxietrex is formulated with active ingredients that have been selected based on their traditional use in homeopathic medicine, as found in the Homeopathic Materia Medica, for self-limiting conditions. Individual ingredient potency is based on the OTC recommendations found in the official monographs on file with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Anxietrex is intended for temporary relief from separation anxiety symptoms, to support your pet's balanced and integrative lifestyle, including proper diet and lifestyle habits as recommended by veterinarians.
Anxietrex safely starts relieving separation anxiety symptoms using a natural homeopathic approach.
- To mitigate the risk of negative side effects, Anxietrex is prepared with a multi-dilutional process. As a safe homeopathic OTC product, Anxietrex is manufactured in compliance with current good manufacturing practice (cGMP) standards.
- Anxietrex employs a broad approach to homeopathy so as to relieve symptoms in each individual.
- Traditionally, the homeopathic method of treatment has been characterized by a process of elimination in which individual ingredients and dilutions are used on a trial and error basis until an effective resolution is discovered.
- Administering a comprehensive multi-ingredient, multi-potency formula, Anxietrex provides a wide range of symptom relief, as opposed to standard homeopathic medicines merely using single ingredients and single potencies to narrow down a patient's treatment.
- In addition to this multi-directional technique, Anxietrex utilizes a purified ionized mineral water solution with a sublingual absorption capacity to relieve separation anxiety symptoms.
- Anxietrex uses minute potencies of homeopathic ingredients to mitigate symptoms and provide relief.
- With a drastic increase in formulation process technology over the last century, homeopathy has been improved and is now recognized as a viable form of treatment.
- The formulation of Anxietrex is based upon an intrinsic body response known as the "Law of Similars" to assist natural symptom relief by using recommended dilutions of homeopathic active ingredients.
- This practice mitigates side effects that are commonly seen in conventional medicines that rely on chemical reactions, which cause side effects as documented in their product contraindications.
- Anxietrex has no synthetic additives, no artificial coloring or flavoring, and no added sugar or gluten.
The multi-faceted elements that Anxietrex offers have proven beneficial for many users in regards to individual response and sensitivity. The principle benefit of homeopathy, and of Anxietrex in particular, is the ability to experience safe symptom relief without the side effects commonly associated with other medications.
The severity of the condition and other elements of therapy should always be discussed with a veterinarian who can provide an accurate diagnosis and suggest an efficient treatment regimen.
The active homeopathic ingredients used to create Anxietrex are:
Aconitum napellus HPUS, Alfalfa HPUS, Argentum nitricum HPUS, Arsenicum album HPUS, Aurum metallicum HPUS, Avena sativa HPUS, Baryta carbonica HPUS, Calcarea phosphorica HPUS, Chamomilla HPUS, Gelsemium sempervirens HPUS, Glonoinum HPUS, Humulus lupulus HPUS, Ignatia amara HPUS, Kali arsenicosum HPUS, Kali phosphoricum HPUS, Muriaticum acidum HPUS, Natrum phosphoricum HPUS, Passiflora incarnata HPUS, Phosphorus HPUS, Staphysagria HPUS, Stramonium HPUS
The letter "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. Each of the above ingredients contains equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies.
Caution: As an OTC medicine, Anxietrex is not intended to replace any medications prescribed by your veterinarian.
See all the anxiety symptoms our active homeopathic ingredients specifically relieve!
Anxiety or Nervousness
- Anxiety (Aconitum napellus, Argentum nitricum, Kali phosphoricum)
- Disinclined to be with people (Kali phosphoricum)
- Emotional tension (Aconitum napellus)
- Fidgety (Phosphorus)
- Impulsiveness (Argentum nitricum)
- Indifferent (Phosphorus)
- Melancholy (Argentum nitricum, Ignatia amara)
- Mental restlessness (Aconitum napellus)
- Nervousness (Alfalfa, Argentum nitricum, Kali arsenicosum, Kali phosphoricum, Staphysagria)
- Prefers solitude (Staphysagria)
- Restlessness (Arsenicum album, Kali arsenicosum, Phosphorus)
- Shyness (Kali phosphoricum)
- Trembling (Argentum nitricum, Gelsemium sempervirens)
- Worry (Aconitum napellus, Ignatia amara, Kali phosphoricum)
- Aversion to strangers (Baryta carbonica)
- Cannot bear solitude (Stramonium)
- Cannot bear darkness (Stramonium)
- Desire to escape (Stramonium)
- Despair (Arsenicum album)
- Fear (Aconitum napellus, Argentum nitricum, Arsenicum album, Natrum phosphoricum)
- Fear of being alone (Stramonium)
- Fear of crossing the street (Aconitum napellus)
- Fear of crowds (Aconitum napellus)
- Fear of dark (Stramonium)
- Fear of death (Aconitum napellus, Arsenicum album, Aurum metallicum)
- Fears being left alone (Arsenicum album)
- Fright (Aconitum napellus)
- Hears footsteps (Natrum phosphoricum)
- Hears voices (Stramonium)
- Hopelessness (Aurum metallicum)
- Violent outbursts (Stramonium)
- Confusion (Baryta carbonica)
- Disappointment (Ignatia amara)
- Does not want to be touched (Aconitum napellus)
- Extreme irritability (Glonoinum)
- Grief (Ignatia amara)
- Irritability (Alfalfa)
- Irritable (Chamomilla)
- Peevishness (Aurum metallicum, Calcarea phosphorica, Muriaticum acidum, Staphysagria)
- Piteous moaning (Chamomilla)
- Sadness (Ignatia amara, Muriaticum acidum, Staphysagria)
- Sensitive to confusion (Arsenicum album)
- Sensitive to every pain (Chamomilla)
- Sighing and sobbing (Ignatia amara)
- Silent brooding (Ignatia amara)
- Snappish (Chamomilla)
- Spiteful (Chamomilla)
- Tearful (Ignatia amara)
- Whining (Chamomilla)
Minor Mood Swings
- Always wants to go somewhere (Calcarea phosphorica)
- Anger (Chamomilla)
- Apathy (Gelsemium sempervirens)
- Blues (Alfalfa)
- Changeable moods (Ignatia amara)
- Depression (Aurum metallicum, Kali phosphoricum)
- Dullness (Gelsemium sempervirens)
- Easily excited (Ignatia amara)
- Emotional excitement (Gelsemium sempervirens)
- Erratic behavior (Ignatia amara)
- Excitement (Kali phosphoricum)
- Gloominess (Alfalfa)
- Lethargy (Kali phosphoricum)
- Listlessness (Gelsemium sempervirens)
- Nervous temperament (Ignatia amara)
- Oversensitivity (Chamomilla, Phosphorus, Staphysagria)
- Oversensitivity to excitement (Aurum metallicum)
- Oversensitivity to noise (Aurum metallicum)
- Rapid mental changes (Ignatia amara)
- Rapid mood change (Stramonium)
Upset and Tightness in Stomach and Body
- Abdomen sensitive to touch (Aconitum napellus)
- Anguish of mind and body (Aconitum napellus)
- Dizziness (Gelsemium sempervirens)
- Drawing in every muscle (Humulus lupulus)
- Faint (Argentum nitricum, Phosphorus)
- Intolerable itching of skin (Kali arsenicosum)
- Languor (Gelsemium sempervirens)
- Muscular weakness (Gelsemium sempervirens)
- Nervous exhaustion (Avena sativa)
- Nervous tremors (Humulus lupulus)
- Physical restlessness (Aconitum napellus)
- Physical weakness (Alfalfa)
- Rapid changes in physical conditions (Ignatia amara)
- Tiredness (Kali phosphoricum)
- Twitching of every muscle (Humulus lupulus)
- Upset stomach and vomiting (Aconitum napellus)
- Weakness (Kali phosphoricum)
- Abnormal sleep (Passiflora incarnata)
- Awakens terrified (Stramonium)
- Night terrors (Kali phosphoricum)
- Sleeplessness (Avena Sativa)
- Troubling dreams (Ignatia amara)
With Anxietrex you have nothing to lose, and your pet has everything to gain!
**The experiences expressed in the above review(s) may be unique to the individual(s) involved. The review(s) and descriptions of the products used are not intended to promote any direct or implied health claims. Individual results may vary. VETiONX does not guarantee 100% results.
Q: What is Anxietrex?
A: Anxietrex is a liquid formula that uses a three-tiered approach to naturally relieve your pet's anxiousness and related symptoms. We stabilize officially recognized active homeopathic ingredients into our purified ionized mineral water base.
Q: Is Anxietrex approved by the FDA?
A: Anxietrex is an FDA product listed natural medicine and uses an OTC formulation. The active homeopathic ingredients are officially recognized, as listed in the HPUS and Homeopathic Materia Medica. The FDA has regulated homeopathic medicine since 1938 by means of the guidelines in the HPUS, as per the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. Said regulation is conducted in the same manner as that of nonprescription OTC drugs, according to The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM). Anxietrex is manufactured and packaged following the FDA's Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
Q: What is HPUS?
A: The Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) is a compilation of standards for the components and preparation of homeopathic drugs. It has been in continuous publication since 1897, and became the official U.S. homeopathic regulatory guideline in 1938, as stated in the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
The HPUS is compiled by the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia Convention of the United States (HPCUS), which is a non-governmental, non-profit scientific organization of experts trained and experienced in the field of homeopathy. The HPCUS works closely with the FDA and U.S. homeopathic organizations.
The active homeopathic ingredients in Anxietrex are listed in the HPUS, and are therefore officially recognized.
Q: What is "Materia Medica"?
A: "Materia Medica" (Latin) refers to a body of information about medical knowledge. At VETiONX, we refer to specific Materia Medica that contain information on homeopathic ingredients. In general, we refer to William Boericke's Homeoapathic Materia Medica and Nature's Materia Medica by Murphy.
Q: How do I give my pet Anxietrex?
A: Directions are included on the label. You can add Anxietrex to your pet's water, or serve it directly into their mouth. Use only non-chlorinated, filtered water and nonmetal bowls. Metal can neutralize the solution, making it less effective.
Q: How often do I give my pet Anxietrex?
A: You must give your pet Anxietrex every day. It is very important that you keep your pet on a consistent program to experience maximum benefits.
Q: How much Anxietrex will my pet need?
A: Each pet under 90 lbs will need approximately one bottle of Anxietrex per month. Larger pets and pets in a crisis situation may need more than one bottle per month. See your pet's daily Anxietrex dosage, also found on the product label:
|Pet's Weight||Daily Dosage Size|
|0-30 lbs||30 Drops||2.5 cc/mL||1/2 tsp|
|30-90 lbs||45 Drops||3.75 cc/mL||3/4 tsp|
|90+ lbs||60 Drops||5 cc/mL||1 tsp|
Q: How long does one bottle of Anxietrex last?
A: A single bottle of Anxietrex is 4 fl. oz and will last approximately one month, depending on the individual weight and health of your pet. If your pet needs crisis dosing, one bottle may not last one month. Consider purchasing an extra bottle in these cases. We recommend using the bottle within 60 days of opening.
|Pet's Weight||Bottles per Month
If your pet is in crisis and you dose the maximum amount, please consider purchasing an additional bottle.
Q: My pet is in a crisis situation, what can I expect?
A: Anxietrex is a powerful homeopathic treatment and your pet will begin to benefit with the first dose. Pets in a crisis situation should be given the maximum dosage. However, Anxietrex is not intended as an instant cure or as a last resort treatment. Seriously ill pets will need emergency veterinary care. Anxietrex is a maintenance product and as such, it is formulated to become increasingly effective over time. As always, it's a good idea to discuss pet health concerns with your veterinarian.
Q: What is the maximum dosage for a pet in a crisis situation?
A: Maximum dosage for pets in crisis is simply the regular weight dosage given twice daily, instead of once daily.
Q: How soon can I expect to see the results of Anxietrex in my pet?
A: Customers who give their pet Anxietrex should expect to see a noticeable difference in their pet's anxiety level within just a few days. We encourage you to give your pet Anxietrex daily for 30 days to begin seeing your pet experience the results desired. If you cannot see improvement in the first 30 days, you are welcome to take advantage of our 60-day satisfaction guarantee and return the product. If you do see some improvement in your pet, however, we recommend that you have your pet stay with the program for 3-6 months to receive the desired results. Please see our 60-day return policy.
Q: How safe is Anxietrex?
A: Anxietrex is made with natural ingredients and is, first and foremost, formulated to be safe. Anxietrex has no reported side effects or drug interactions, and may be used with other prescription or OTC medications.
Q: Has Anxietrex been clinically tested?
A: The individual ingredients in Anxietrex have claims based on the Homeopathic Materia Medica. As a composite formulation, however, Anxietrex has not been tested.
Q: Can my pet safely take Anxietrex with medications?
A: The ingredients in Anxietrex are natural and safe to use in conjunction with any other product. We recommend you inform your veterinarian of your choice to use any natural products so they may have a full picture of your pet care regimen.
Q: Can Anxietrex be added to my pet's water?
A: Yes, Anxietrex can be added to your pet's water. Take care to feed them in a non-metal dish, as the metal can affect the product's effectiveness. If your pet shares the water dish with other animals, you may prefer to add the product to their individual dish to measure how much Anxietrex your pet is receiving. Another option is to use an eye dropper and add the solution directly into your pet's mouth. Any of these methods will deliver Anxietrex effectively to the body.
Q: Is it safe to give my pet Anxietrex if all my pets drink from the same water bowl?
A: Anxietrex is completely safe for all pets, even if they don't have anxiety. But if you're still worried about your other pets, you can just give the daily dosage directly into your pet's mouth.
Q: Will this product cause my pet to experience detoxification symptoms?
A: The purified ionized mineral water base of this product is formulated to initiate a seamless detoxification process, but some sensitive bodies may experience initial detoxification effects. As minerals begin to activate enzymes and chelate toxins and metals, sensitive bodies may experience mild symptoms of canker sores in the mouth or loose stools with elimination. Do not be discouraged if your pet experiences these symptoms, for they are a sign that the body is beginning to heal.
Q: Is Anxietrex an herbal remedy?
A: Anxietrex is not an herbal remedy. Herbal remedies are based on the herb's use in traditional medicine, while homeopathy uses the "law of similars." Herbs use larger quantities of the product per dose. Homeopathic medicines use minute doses of the substance to address the symptoms. Herbal substances are regulated as food, where as the FDA accepts homeopathic products as drugs.
Q: What is the "law of similars?"
A: The "law of similars" is the idea that like relieves like. Homeopathy demonstrates that a substance that produces a certain set of symptoms in a healthy person can relieve the same symptoms in a sick person experiencing them. The homeopathic medicine is diluted to such minute doses that the ingredients are very safe.
Q: What is "Natural Medicine?"
A: As a natural medicine, Anxietrex safely activates the body's natural relief and balance mechanisms, unlike many other OTC formulations that rely on chemical responses to activate or block healing responses, and come with notable side effects, as indicated per their product indications.
Natural medicine is safe, and the ingredients in Anxietrex are regulated by the FDA according to the guidelines for OTC homeopathic formulation. While "natural" implies indications about the ingredients (Anxietrex does contain natural active homeopathic ingredients), "natural medicine" more accurately refers to how the medicine works.
Q: What exactly is purified ionized mineral water?
A: Purified ionized mineral water uses organic trace minerals to supplement the minerals necessary for enzyme functions in the body. This can speed up cellular metabolism and support your pet's natural repair processes. The purified ionized mineral water in Anxietrex is an effective stabilizing agent for the homeopathic ingredients, as opposed to alcohol, which is common to most homeopathic preparations but irritating to pets.
Q: Can my pet use Anxietrex in place of a prescription anxiety pill?
A: Anxietrex is not intended to be used in place of a prescription anxiety pill. If your pet is currently prescribed medicine for anxiety, you should talk with your veterinarian before discontinuing use.
Q: Can I give my pet Anxietrex and other VETiONX products at the same time?
A: Absolutely. We recommend you stagger the doses throughout the day so your pet experiences the maximum effect from each product.
Q: What exactly is homeopathy?
A: Homeopathy is a safe and natural form of medicine that uses information from naturally occurring substances to relieve symptoms in the body. Since its inception in 1840, homeopathy has caused zero negative side effects, with an extremely high success rate.
Q: What is the homeopathic dilution process?
A: Homeopathic medicines are believed to be more effective when the active ingredients are diluted. This is the minimum dose approach to homeopathy. The purpose of potency is to dilute the product until it can do no harm to a person. Homeopathic drug potency is indicated by such terms as "10X," "30X," and "LM1." These refer to the amount of times and by what ratio the base substance has been diluted.
Q:Is Anxietrex a cure?
A: Anxietrex is a natural medicine that works with your pet's body to relieve anxiety symptoms, but it is not a cure. Instead, Anxietrex is intended as a component of your pet's healthy lifestyle, safely relieving your pet's symptoms. Choose whole, fresh foods, clean pure water, and plenty of positive reinforcement and activity for your pet and you will naturally increase the effectiveness of Anxietrex and the overall health of your pet.
Q:What are symptoms?
A: Symptoms are the aspects of illness that you can see in your pet; they are the way your pet's body responds to an underlying problem. Although they tend to be negative manifestations, they are actually good in the sense that they are your pet's body's way of telling you what is wrong. Anxietrex is intended to help relieve the negative symptoms your pet is experiencing. When your pet is no longer hindered by uncomfortable symptoms, your pet will be able to restore its body to its healthy balance.
Q: Is Anxietrex a drug?
A: Because the ingredients in Anxietrex meet the "Criteria for Eligibility of Drugs for Inclusion in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States(HPUS)," and that the HPUS is an officially recognized compendium of homeopathic drugs by the FDA, Anxietrex is considered an OTC Homeopathic drug. Therefore, it has to comply with the Labeling Guidelines of the FDA. Homeopathic products have been considered drug products since 1938, as stated in the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
It is important to note that, although Anxietrex is technically considered a homeopathic drug (remedy) by law, its ingredients are natural and safe for supporting your pet's body's healthy balance. Anxietrex is not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.
Q: What steps can I take to improve my pet's health along with VETiONX products?
A: VETiONX products that have homeopathic ingredients with a purified ionized mineral water base can help to stimulate the enzyme systems in the body and can act as a catalyst for healing. Along with taking the VETiONX product appropriate for treatment, pets should be given a diet low in grain and gluten, focusing on preparing a raw diet of meat and vegetables when possible. Other dietary restrictions, such as for diabetic pets, must also be taken into consideration. To optimize health, give enzymes with each meal, add a probiotic, and a fish oil or omega-3 supplement daily. Provide your pet with chemical-free, purified water. Regular moderate exercise for your pet will help to maintain and improve their health and keep the body systems working properly.
Q: How do your products differ from conventional products?
A: Our products are meant to address the symptoms AND root cause of your pet's health problems, while conventional products typically only address the symptom. If you're driving your car and the "low oil" warning light comes on, you have two choices: you can address the symptom and disable the warning light, or you can address the "root cause" and fill up on oil.
Q: I still have more questions, who can I ask?
A: We are happy to answer your questions when you call toll-free 866.977.0888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Do you sell internationally?
A: Yes. However, all of our products sold internationally are meant for personal use - up to a 90 day supply of any one product may be purchased. We ship via FedEx® or USPS to all international addresses. Customs restrictions and warranty issues prevent us from shipping to every international location. Customers are responsible for any additional Customs fees. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs Office to see if your country permits the importation of our products. If you are not sure, please contact the Customs Office in your country before ordering a product, as we are not responsible for such charges. For more details please see our International Shipping Guideline.