Safe, Natural Relief for Anxiousness in Dogs and Puppies
Wide Spectrum Symptom Relief: Nervousness + Anxiousness + Shyness + Digestive Issues + Irritability + Erratic Behavior*
- Safe – even for puppies, sensitive dogs, and for added relief alongside prescription medications
- Natural homeopathic medicine with no risky chemicals
- Fuss-Free liquid formula can be added undetected to your dog's water – no pills or powder, and no nasty flavor to disguise
- OTC homeopathic medicine provides safe, yet powerful relief from anxiousness in dogs- no prescription needed
- Relief from emotional distress in pets due to traveling, changes to the home, moving, new pets or family members, loss of a pet or family member, changes in routine, feral past, past trauma or neglect, or simply inherent temperament and personality differences
- None of the Negative Side-Effects - won't cause digestive troubles, drowsiness, or erratic behavior
- You'll Love It or Your Money Back! We're so sure you'll love Anxietrex, we guarantee it! *
I see a big difference in him concentrating on me and not worrying about strange people and dogs.**
- Jean B., Ontario
Individual results may vary.
Every dog owner wants their dog happy and content in their home. Each has a unique and lovable personality which makes your life just a bit brighter and livelier. There’s carefree play, and the seemingly boundless love and affection they give. They’re constant, faithful companions, funny and full of energy.
At least, that’s what you imagine when you take in a dog.
Unfortunately, for dogs dealing with anxiousness, that isn’t always what you get. Maybe they’ve always been the nervous type, or maybe it just seemed to happen, but your dog is scared and nervous, and you don’t know why.
It’s heartbreaking and frustrating to see your dog acting like the world is out to get them – destroying furniture, barking constantly, pacing and lashing out. They might go to the bathroom indoors, or try to escape. You can see how fearful they are, and it hurts to see them suffering through it. You just wish they could answer when you ask them – "How can I help you feel less afraid?" We have ways of dealing with anxiousness, but what about our dogs?
Without a doubt, dogs can be anxious just like their humans. However, unlike us, they can’t ask for help. Acting out is their way of saying they’re upset or something is wrong in their world. Perhaps somebody moved in or out, or there are noises around the house that are terrifying for the dog. Whatever its cause, though, your dog’s anxious behavior makes everybody’s life more difficult.
There’s always the looming feeling that something will happen – "Will there be a mess to clean up? Will I be able to work without you destroying the house?" – and that only makes the problem worse. They might start hounding you for attention with constant barking, or avoid contact altogether. It makes you feel like you’ve failed somehow in caring for your dog, or that you’re helpless to do anything about it. That’s not true.
Anxietrex can be the help you and your dog need.
"What causes anxiousness in dogs?"
There’s a lot that can cause anxious behavior for dogs, including:
Low socialization before 3 months · Abandonment · Moving to a new place · Aging · Illness · Physical pain · People moving in or out · Past trauma · Changes in environment or schedule · Bad weather · Genetic predisposition · Loud noises · New pets or family members · Confined spaces · Lack of exercise or play
To some extent, dogs are stressed by the same kinds of things humans are. However, they are particularly sensitive to separation anxiety and sound. They’re also very sensitive to their environment, so it’s important to figure out the cause of your dog’s distress in order to best help them. Some issues could be dealt with just by getting rid of the source.
"What are the symptoms of anxiety in dogs?"
Anxious dogs won’t necessarily display all of these. Keep in mind that the symptoms they’ll show depends on the cause of their stress and their temperament. A dog suffering from separation anxiety might behave differently than one with a sound phobia.
Panting · Shaking · Aggression · Excessive barking · Hiding · Excessive licking or chewing · Excess energy · Escape attempts · Panic attacks · Destructive behavior · Over-affectionate · Whining · Pacing
Safe, Natural Powerful Relief:
Why Dr. Char Chooses Anxietrex
Hello! I'm Dr. Charline Wilson, DVM, affectionately known here as "Dr. Char." As a vet, I pride myself on a holistic approach to pet care and I opt for a natural course whenever possible. It's exciting to see more and more people realizing they don't need to choose between a safe option or an effective one for their dogs. You truly can have it all!
That's why when patients come to me with anxious behavioral issues, I recommend Anxietrex.
Anxietrex relieves anxiousness while targeting problematic symptoms like irritability, nervous tremors, restlessness, upset stomach, and vomiting. And without any harsh chemical drugs? There's no risk of negative side-effects like those common to other medications.
(For added relief alongside Anxietrex, I also recommend Chillout Chews. They’re easy to administer and can be used safely with prescription or natural treatments. They don’t contain any sedatives which can cause unwanted side-effects. While Anxietrex goes after symptoms of anxiousness, providing relief, Chillout Chews will help provide herbal and nutritive support for a better, more relaxed mood.)
Anxietrex’s safety also makes it an excellent choice where a gentle approach is most important. Unlike many treatments, it's even safe for puppies and for added relief alongside the prescription medications your dog may already be taking. And yet? As safe and gentle as Anxietrex is, it works powerfully against symptoms, too.
Anxietrex isn't like just any other homeopathic treatment either. In fact, in my years of experience in the field, I've never seen another like it. With its multi-symptom-targeted blend, the 21 natural homeopathic ingredients in Anxietrex work together safely, naturally, and powerfully for optimal relief from anxiousness.
I absolutely love what Anxietrex does for my patients. With its unparalleled formulation, Anxietrex was developed for optimal strength, safety, and ease of use:
- Multi-Ingredient: While many homeopathic medicines contain just one or two homeopathic ingredients; Anxietrex contains 21 for optimal relief and a far wider range of symptom coverage.
- Multi-Potency: Three unique potency levels - 10X, 30X, and LM1 - provide short, mid, and long-term symptom relief.
- Liquid Formulation: Pills and powders are a pain, and disguising tastes your dog doesn't like are too. Luckily, Anxietrex’s liquid formulation is free of added flavors, colors, or odors. Anxietrex can actually be added to your dog's water undetected!
- Gentle Water Base: While inexpensive, the alcohol base common to many liquid homeopathics can be irritating to the body and unsafe for dogs and puppies. Instead, Anxietrex uses a purified, ionized, mineral water base for optimal safety and delivery to the body.
If your dog has been struggling with anxiousness, now is the time to take charge!
Anxietrex’s multi-symptom homeopathic blend offers safe, natural, powerful relief from anxiousness for happier, more confident dogs.
|Desire to escape|
|Upset stomach and vomiting|
*Indications for temporary symptom relief are based solely on Homeopathic Materia Medica (HPUS). As an OTC homeopathic medicine, this product has not been clinically researched. This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to replace any medications prescribed by your veterinarian.
How to use Anxietrex
Avoid contamination: Serve product directly into your dog's mouth, perhaps using a plastic dropper (not included). Do not touch the dropper to anything other than the product. (fig. 1) When dispensing, squirt the homeopathic liquid into your dog's mouth without touching the dropper to the mouth. (fig. 2) If you do touch your dog's mouth, make sure to wash the dropper after use.
If dispensing directly into the mouth is not convenient, you can put the solution into your dog's bowl using the measuring cup (included). Make sure to use non-metallic objects, as the metal can change the product's effectiveness. (fig. 3)
After opening: Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, along with prolonged exposure to high temperatures. Use with 60 days after opening.
Aconitum napellus ▪ Alfalfa ▪ Argentum nitricum ▪ Arsenicum album ▪ Aurum metallicum ▪ Avena sativa ▪ Baryta carbonica ▪ Calcarea phosphorica ▪ Chamomilla ▪ Gelsemium sempervirens ▪ Glonoinum ▪ Humulus lupulus ▪ Ignatia amara ▪ Kali arsenicosum ▪ Kali phosphoricum ▪ Muriaticum acidum ▪ Natrum phosphoricum ▪ Passiflora incarnata ▪ Phosphorus ▪ Staphysagria ▪ Stramonium
Each of the above ingredients contains equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies. Inactive ingredients: citric acid, potassium sorbate, purified ionized mineral water.
Anxietrex is formulated with active ingredients that have been selected based on their traditional use in homeopathic medicine, as found in the Homeopathic Materia Medica, for self-limiting conditions. Individual ingredient potency is based on the OTC recommendations found in the official monographs on file with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Anxietrex is intended for temporary relief from anxiousness symptoms, to support your dog's balanced and integrative lifestyle, including proper diet and lifestyle habits as recommended by veterinarians.
Anxietrex safely starts relieving anxiousness symptoms using a natural homeopathic approach.
- To mitigate the risk of negative side effects, Anxietrex is prepared with a multi-dilutional process. As a safe homeopathic OTC product, Anxietrex is manufactured in compliance with current good manufacturing practice (cGMP) standards.
- Anxietrex employs a broad approach to homeopathy so as to relieve symptoms in each individual.
- Traditionally, the homeopathic method of treatment has been characterized by a process of elimination in which individual ingredients and dilutions are used on a trial and error basis until an effective resolution is discovered.
- Administering a comprehensive multi-ingredient, multi-potency formula, Anxietrex provides a wide range of symptom relief, as opposed to standard homeopathic medicines merely using single ingredients and single potencies to narrow down a patient's treatment.
- In addition to this multi-directional technique, Anxietrex utilizes a purified ionized mineral water solution with a sublingual absorption capacity to relieve separation anxiety symptoms.
- Anxietrex uses minute potencies of homeopathic ingredients to mitigate symptoms and provide relief.
- With a drastic increase in formulation process technology over the last century, homeopathy has been improved and is now recognized as a viable form of treatment.
- The formulation of Anxietrex is based upon an intrinsic body response known as the "Law of Similars" to assist natural symptom relief by using recommended dilutions of homeopathic active ingredients.
- This practice mitigates side effects that are commonly seen in conventional medicines that rely on chemical reactions, which cause side effects as documented in their product contraindications.
- Anxietrex has no synthetic additives, no artificial coloring or flavoring, and no added sugar or gluten.
The multi-faceted elements that Anxietrex offers have proven beneficial for many users in regards to individual response and sensitivity. The principle benefit of homeopathy, and of Anxietrex in particular, is the ability to experience safe symptom relief without the side effects commonly associated with other medications.
The severity of the condition and other elements of therapy should always be discussed with a veterinarian who can provide an accurate diagnosis and suggest an efficient treatment regimen.
The active homeopathic ingredients used to create Anxietrex are:
Aconitum napellus HPUS, Alfalfa HPUS, Argentum nitricum HPUS, Arsenicum album HPUS, Aurum metallicum HPUS, Avena sativa HPUS, Baryta carbonica HPUS, Calcarea phosphorica HPUS, Chamomilla HPUS, Gelsemium sempervirens HPUS, Glonoinum HPUS, Humulus lupulus HPUS, Ignatia amara HPUS, Kali arsenicosum HPUS, Kali phosphoricum HPUS, Muriaticum acidum HPUS, Natrum phosphoricum HPUS, Passiflora incarnata HPUS, Phosphorus HPUS, Staphysagria HPUS, Stramonium HPUS
The letter "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. Each of the above ingredients contains equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies.
Caution: As an OTC medicine, Anxietrex is not intended to replace any medications prescribed by your veterinarian.
See all the anxiousness symptoms our active homeopathic ingredients specifically relieve!
Anxiety or Nervousness
- Anxiety (Aconitum napellus, Argentum nitricum, Kali phosphoricum)
- Disinclined to be with people (Kali phosphoricum)
- Emotional tension (Aconitum napellus)
- Fidgety (Phosphorus)
- Impulsiveness (Argentum nitricum)
- Indifferent (Phosphorus)
- Melancholy (Argentum nitricum, Ignatia amara)
- Mental restlessness (Aconitum napellus)
- Nervousness (Alfalfa, Argentum nitricum, Kali arsenicosum, Kali phosphoricum, Staphysagria)
- Prefers solitude (Staphysagria)
- Restlessness (Arsenicum album, Kali arsenicosum, Phosphorus)
- Shyness (Kali phosphoricum)
- Trembling (Argentum nitricum, Gelsemium sempervirens)
- Worry (Aconitum napellus, Ignatia amara, Kali phosphoricum)
- Aversion to strangers (Baryta carbonica)
- Cannot bear solitude (Stramonium)
- Cannot bear darkness (Stramonium)
- Desire to escape (Stramonium)
- Despair (Arsenicum album)
- Fear (Aconitum napellus, Argentum nitricum, Arsenicum album, Natrum phosphoricum)
- Fear of being alone (Stramonium)
- Fear of crossing the street (Aconitum napellus)
- Fear of crowds (Aconitum napellus)
- Fear of dark (Stramonium)
- Fear of death (Aconitum napellus, Arsenicum album, Aurum metallicum)
- Fears being left alone (Arsenicum album)
- Fright (Aconitum napellus)
- Hears footsteps (Natrum phosphoricum)
- Hears voices (Stramonium)
- Hopelessness (Aurum metallicum)
- Violent outbursts (Stramonium)
- Confusion (Baryta carbonica)
- Disappointment (Ignatia amara)
- Does not want to be touched (Aconitum napellus)
- Extreme irritability (Glonoinum)
- Grief (Ignatia amara)
- Irritability (Alfalfa)
- Irritable (Chamomilla)
- Peevishness (Aurum metallicum, Calcarea phosphorica, Muriaticum acidum, Staphysagria)
- Piteous moaning (Chamomilla)
- Sadness (Ignatia amara, Muriaticum acidum, Staphysagria)
- Sensitive to confusion (Arsenicum album)
- Sensitive to every pain (Chamomilla)
- Sighing and sobbing (Ignatia amara)
- Silent brooding (Ignatia amara)
- Snappish (Chamomilla)
- Spiteful (Chamomilla)
- Tearful (Ignatia amara)
- Whining (Chamomilla)
Minor Mood Swings
- Always wants to go somewhere (Calcarea phosphorica)
- Anger (Chamomilla)
- Apathy (Gelsemium sempervirens)
- Blues (Alfalfa)
- Changeable moods (Ignatia amara)
- Depression (Aurum metallicum, Kali phosphoricum)
- Dullness (Gelsemium sempervirens)
- Easily excited (Ignatia amara)
- Emotional excitement (Gelsemium sempervirens)
- Erratic behavior (Ignatia amara)
- Excitement (Kali phosphoricum)
- Gloominess (Alfalfa)
- Lethargy (Kali phosphoricum)
- Listlessness (Gelsemium sempervirens)
- Nervous temperament (Ignatia amara)
- Oversensitivity (Chamomilla, Phosphorus, Staphysagria)
- Oversensitivity to excitement (Aurum metallicum)
- Oversensitivity to noise (Aurum metallicum)
- Rapid mental changes (Ignatia amara)
- Rapid mood change (Stramonium)
Upset and Tightness in Stomach and Body
- Abdomen sensitive to touch (Aconitum napellus)
- Anguish of mind and body (Aconitum napellus)
- Dizziness (Gelsemium sempervirens)
- Drawing in every muscle (Humulus lupulus)
- Faint (Argentum nitricum, Phosphorus)
- Intolerable itching of skin (Kali arsenicosum)
- Languor (Gelsemium sempervirens)
- Muscular weakness (Gelsemium sempervirens)
- Nervous exhaustion (Avena sativa)
- Nervous tremors (Humulus lupulus)
- Physical restlessness (Aconitum napellus)
- Physical weakness (Alfalfa)
- Rapid changes in physical conditions (Ignatia amara)
- Tiredness (Kali phosphoricum)
- Twitching of every muscle (Humulus lupulus)
- Upset stomach and vomiting (Aconitum napellus)
- Weakness (Kali phosphoricum)
- Abnormal sleep (Passiflora incarnata)
- Awakens terrified (Stramonium)
- Night terrors (Kali phosphoricum)
- Sleeplessness (Avena Sativa)
- Troubling dreams (Ignatia amara)
With Anxietrex you have nothing to lose, and your dog has everything to gain!
**The experiences expressed in the above review(s) may be unique to the individual(s) involved. The review(s) and descriptions of the products used are not intended to promote any direct or implied health claims. Individual results may vary. VETiONX does not guarantee 100% results.
Q: What is Anxietrex?
A: Anxietrex is a liquid formula that uses a three-tiered approach to naturally relieve your dog's anxiousness and related symptoms. We stabilize officially recognized active homeopathic ingredients into our purified ionized mineral water base.
Q: Is Anxietrex approved by the FDA?
A: Anxietrex is an FDA product listed natural medicine and uses an OTC formulation. The active homeopathic ingredients are officially recognized, as listed in the HPUS and Homeopathic Materia Medica. The FDA has regulated homeopathic medicine since 1938 by means of the guidelines in the HPUS, as per the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. Said regulation is conducted in the same manner as that of nonprescription OTC drugs, according to The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM). Anxietrex is manufactured and packaged following the FDA's Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
Q: How do I give my dog Anxietrex?
A: Directions are included on the label. You can add Anxietrex to your dog's water, or serve it directly into their mouth. Use only non-chlorinated, filtered water and nonmetal bowls. Metal can neutralize the solution, making it less effective.
Q: How often do I give my dog Anxietrex?
A: You must give your dog Anxietrex every day. It is very important that you keep your pet on a consistent program to experience maximum benefits.
Q: How much Anxietrex will my dog need?
A: Each dog under 90 lbs will need approximately one bottle of Anxietrex per month. Larger dogs and dogs in a crisis situation may need more than one bottle per month. See your pet's daily Anxietrex dosage, also found on the product label:
|Dog's Weight||Daily Dosage Size|
|0-30 lbs||30 Drops||2.5 cc/mL||1/2 tsp|
|30-90 lbs||45 Drops||3.75 cc/mL||3/4 tsp|
|90+ lbs||60 Drops||5 cc/mL||1 tsp|
Q: How long does one bottle of Anxietrex last?
A: A single bottle of Anxietrex is 4 fl. oz and will last approximately one month, depending on the individual weight and health of your dog. If your pet needs crisis dosing, one bottle may not last one month. Consider purchasing an extra bottle in these cases. We recommend using the bottle within 60 days of opening.
|Pet's Weight||Bottles per Month
If your dog is in crisis and you dose the maximum amount, please consider purchasing an additional bottle.
Q: My dog is in a crisis situation, what can I expect?
A: Anxietrex is a powerful homeopathic treatment and your dog will begin to benefit with the first dose. Dogs in a crisis situation should be given the maximum dosage. However, Anxietrex is not intended as an instant cure or as a last resort treatment. Seriously ill dogs will need emergency veterinary care. Anxietrex is a maintenance product and as such, it is formulated to become increasingly effective over time. As always, it's a good idea to discuss dog health concerns with your veterinarian.
Q: What is the maximum dosage for a dog in a crisis situation?
A: Maximum dosage for pets in crisis is simply the regular weight dosage given twice daily, instead of once daily.
Q: How soon can I expect to see the results of Anxietrex in my dog?
A: Customers who give their dog Anxietrex should expect to see a noticeable difference in their dog's anxiety level within just a few days. We encourage you to give your dog Anxietrex daily for 30 days to begin seeing your dog's experience the results desired. If you cannot see improvement in the first 30 days, you are welcome to take advantage of our 60-day satisfaction guarantee and return the product. If you do see some improvement in your dog, however, we recommend that you have your dog stay with the program for 3-6 months to receive the desired results. Please see our 60-day return policy.
Q: How safe is Anxietrex?
A: Anxietrex is made with natural ingredients and is, first and foremost, formulated to be safe. Anxietrex has no reported side effects or drug interactions, and may be used with other prescription or OTC medications.
Q: Has Anxietrex been clinically tested?
A: The individual ingredients in Anxietrex have claims based on the Homeopathic Materia Medica. As a composite formulation, however, Anxietrex has not been tested.
Q: Can my dog safely take Anxietrex with medications?
A: The ingredients in Anxietrex are natural and safe to use in conjunction with any other product. We recommend you inform your veterinarian of your choice to use any natural products so they may have a full picture of your dog care regimen.
Q: Can Anxietrex be added to my dog's water?
A: Yes, Anxietrex can be added to your dog's water. Take care to feed them in a non-metal dish, as the metal can affect the product's effectiveness. If your dog shares the water dish with other animals, you may prefer to add the product to their individual dish to measure how much Anxietrex your dog is receiving. Another option is to use an eye dropper and add the solution directly into your dog's mouth. Any of these methods will deliver Anxietrex effectively to the body.
Q: Is it safe to give my dog Anxietrex if all my pets drink from the same water bowl?
A: Anxietrex is completely safe for all pets, even if they don't have anxiety. But if you're still worried about your other pets, you can just give the daily dosage directly into your dog's mouth.
Q: Will this product cause my pet to experience detoxification symptoms?
A: The puified ionized mineral water base of this product is formulated to initiate a seamless detoxification process, but some sensitive bodies may experience initial detoxification effects. As minerals begin to activate enzymes and chelate toxins and metals, sensitive bodies may experience mild symptoms of canker sores in the mouth or loose stools with elimination. Do not be discouraged if your pet experiences these symptoms, for they are a sign that the body is beginning to heal.
Q: Is Anxietrex an herbal remedy?
A: Anxietrex is not an herbal remedy. Herbal remedies are based on the herb's use in traditional medicine, while homeopathy uses the "law of similars." Herbs use larger quantities of the product per dose. Homeopathic medicines use minute doses of the substance to address the symptoms. Herbal substances are regulated as food, where as the FDA accepts homeopathic products as drugs.
Q: What is the "law of similars?"
A: The "law of similars" is the idea that like relieves like. Homeopathy demonstrates that a substance that produces a certain set of symptoms in a healthy person can relieve the same symptoms in a sick person experiencing them. The homeopathic medicine is diluted to such minute doses that the ingredients are very safe.
Q: What is "Natural Medicine?"
A: As a natural medicine, Anxietrex safely activates the body's natural relief and balance mechanisms, unlike many other OTC formulations that rely on chemical responses to activate or block healing responses, and come with notable side effects, as indicated per their product indications.
Natural medicine is safe, and the ingredients in Anxietrex are regulated by the FDA according to the guidelines for OTC homeopathic formulation. While "natural" implies indications about the ingredients (Anxietrex does contain natural active homeopathic ingredients), "natural medicine" more accurately refers to how the medicine works.
Q: What exactly is purified ionized mineral water?
A: Purified ionized mineral water uses organic trace minerals to supplement the minerals necessary for enzyme functions in the body. This can speed up cellular metabolism and support your dog's natural repair processes. The purified ionized mineral water in Anxietrex is an effective stabilizing agent for the homeopathic ingredients, as opposed to alcohol, which is common to most homeopathic preparations but irritating to dogs.
Q: Can my dog use Anxietrex in place of a prescription anxiety pill?
A: Anxietrex is not intended to be used in place of a prescription anxiety pill. If your dog is currently prescribed medicine for anxiety, you should talk with your veterinarian before discontinuing use.
Q: Can I give my dog Anxietrex and other VETiONX products at the same time?
A: Absolutely. We recommend you stagger the doses throughout the day so your pet experiences the maximum effect from each product.
Q: What exactly is homeopathy?
A: Homeopathy is a safe and natural form of medicine that uses information from naturally occurring substances to relieve symptoms in the body. Since its inception in 1840, homeopathy has caused zero negative side effects, with an extremely high success rate.
Q: What is the homeopathic dilution process?
A: Homeopathic medicines are believed to be more effective when the active ingredients are diluted. This is the minimum dose approach to homeopathy. The purpose of potency is to dilute the product until it can do no harm to a person. Homeopathic drug potency is indicated by such terms as "10X," "30X," and "LM1." These refer to the amount of times and by what ratio the base substance has been diluted.
Q: Is Anxietrex a cure?
A: Anxietrex is a natural medicine that works with your dog's body to relieve anxiety symptoms, but it is not a cure. Instead, Anxietrex is intended as a component of your dog's healthy lifestyle, safely relieving your pet's symptoms. Choose whole, fresh foods, clean pure water, and plenty of positive reinforcement and activity for your pet and you will naturally increase the effectiveness of Anxietrex and the overall health of your pet.
Q: What are symptoms?
A: Symptoms are the aspects of illness that you can see in your dog; they are the way your dog's body responds to an underlying problem. Although they tend to be negative manifestations, they are actually good in the sense that they are your dog's body's way of telling you what is wrong. Anxietrex is intended to help relieve the negative symptoms your dog is experiencing. When your dog is no longer hindered by uncomfortable symptoms, your dog will be able to restore its body to its healthy balance.
Q: Is Anxietrex a drug?
A: Because the ingredients in Anxietrex meet the "Criteria for Eligibility of Drugs for Inclusion in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States(HPUS)," and that the HPUS is an officially recognized compendium of homeopathic drugs by the FDA, Anxietrex is considered an OTC Homeopathic drug. Therefore, it has to comply with the Labeling Guidelines of the FDA. Homeopathic products have been considered drug products since 1938, as stated in the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
It is important to note that, although Anxietrex is technically considered a homeopathic drug (remedy) by law, its ingredients are natural and safe for supporting your pet's body's healthy balance. Anxietrex is not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.
Q: What steps can I take to improve my dog's health along with VETiONX products?
A: VETiONX products that have homeopathic ingredients with a purified ionized mineral water base can help to stimulate the enzyme systems in the body and can act as a catalyst for healing. Along with taking the VETiONX product appropriate for treatment, dogs should be given a diet low in grain and gluten, focusing on preparing a diet of raw meat and vegetables when possible. Other dietary restrictions, such as for diabetic pets, must also be taken into consideration. To optimize health, give enzymes with each meal, add a probiotic, and a fish oil or omega-3 supplement daily. Provide your dog with chemical-free, purified water. Regular moderate exercise for your dog will help to maintain and improve their health and keep the body systems working properly.
Q: How do your products differ from conventional products?
A: Our products are meant to address the symptoms AND root cause of your pet's health problems, while conventional products typically only address the symptom. If you're driving your car and the "low oil" warning light comes on, you have two choices: you can address the symptom and disable the warning light, or you can address the "root cause" and fill up on oil.
Q: I still have more questions, who can I ask?
A: We are happy to answer your questions when you call toll-free 866.977.0888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Do you sell internationally?
A: Yes. However, all of our products sold internationally are meant for personal use - up to a 90 day supply of any one product may be purchased. We ship via FedEx® or USPS to all international addresses. Customs restrictions and warranty issues prevent us from shipping to every international location. Customers are responsible for any additional Customs fees. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs Office to see if your country permits the importation of our products. If you are not sure, please contact the Customs Office in your country before ordering a product, as we are not responsible for such charges. For more details please see our International Shipping Guideline.
Friendly, healthy, and happy – Anxietrex's safe, natural homeopathic blend helps your dog live confidently.