Natural Shampoo for Mange + Flea Symptom Relief
Wide Spectrum Power: Natural Homeopathic Relief + Neem Oil + Aloe Vera + Gentle Aromatherapeutic Base
- Safe - even for young pets, sensitive pets, and for added relief alongside prescription medications
- Natural homeopathic medication with no pyrethrins, pyrethroids, or harmful chemical pesticides
- OTC medicated shampoo provides safe, yet powerful mange and flea symptom relief - no prescription needed
- Soothing homeopathics relieve itchiness, redness, soreness, scabbing, inflammation and sensitivity
- Aromatherapeutic base is naturally fragrant and gentle on skin
- Relief from mange and flea symptoms and secondary skin damage
- With None of the Negative Side-Effects - won't cause skin irritation, lethargy, or hair loss
- Standard Flea Comb Included.
- Express Shipping is Available.
- You'll Love It or Your Money Back! We're so sure you'll love Defendex, we guarantee it! *
After just one wash, his coat started healing and growing back! He is now healthy and back to eating, playing and happy!
- Cheyenne P., Rhode Island
Defendex is the smart choice for your pet's mange symptom relief.
Welcome pet owners! What could cause more frustration and discomfort than finding your pet has mange (a mite infestation)?
You and your pet may be desperate for relief, but you don't want to resort to harsh chemical pesticides commonly found in drugstore mange treatments and shampoos. These poisons are harmful to you both, and studies show more bugs are becoming pesticide-resistant. A complementary, non-pesticide solution is possible.
Defendex is here to help you relieve your pet's itchy, irritated skin symptoms, immune-suppressing anxiety, and to help safely wash away mange and scabies from your pet, without harsh chemicals, pesticides or the negative side effects associated with common treatments.
Defendex is safe for dogs and cats, without harmful chemicals.
Defendex is a proprietary homeopathic pet shampoo that uses the relieving power of active homeopathic ingredients and calming essential oils to naturally mitigate and provide relief from skin parasite irritation. When you use Defendex, your pet's mange symptoms are instantly targeted with soothing, safe relief. The aromatherapeutic shampoo base helps both you and your pet to remain calm while you deal with the infestation.
Start relief with the first quick and easy application of Defendex. Keeping your pet calm, and reducing itching during an infestation is crucial to recovery and prevention of self-inflicted secondary damage. Defendex provides relief to help you to wash away flea, tick, mange and scabies infestations, without the use of pyrethrins, pyrethroids, or other harmful pesticides!
Dr. Char Chooses Defendex!
Dr Char Wilson,DVM
Defendex is a progressive care product for your pet because it is safe and utilizes natural homeopathic ingredients to relieve your pet's irritated skin symptoms from flea bites, mange, or scabies.
- Active homeopathic ingredients are officially recognized to safely relieve skin irritation
- Relief from irritation starts with a simple, ten-minute application of Defendex
- Hypoallergenic, pH balanced, pesticide-free shampoo is gentle on your pet
- Defendex contains no sodium laureth sulfate, a foaming agent that irritates skin
- Safe formula delivers relief without negative side effects common to pesticide treatments, satisfaction guaranteed!
Defendex provides safe relief for:
|Secondary Skin Damage|
All of these benefits add up to one thing: the relief your pet deserves! By choosing Defendex to relieve your pet's flea bites, mange, scabies infestation symptoms, and secondary skin damage inflicted by your pet biting or scratching, you can rest assured that your pet is receiving the best care without harmful chemicals.
How to use Defendex
Directions: Draw a shallow bath of warm water. (fig. 1) Once your pet is in the bath, thoroughly soak your pet's coat with water. (fig. 2) Then, squeeze a generous amount of shampoo into your hand (fig. 3), create a lather, and massage into your pet's coat for 10- 15 minutes. (fig. 4) If your pet needs it, you can brush your pet's coat to smooth it. Then part your pet's coat into small sections and, using the 5/10k exempt flea comb, (fig. 5) comb through each section. (fig. 6) Regularly rinse the comb in the bowl of hot water to remove any fleas or eggs.
Repeat as needed, up to 3 times per week.
After opening: Keep product away from direct sunlight, prolonged temperatures above 80° F, and strong electromagnetic fields. Store in a dark place and keep container tightly closed.
Agaricus muscarius 6X ▪ Anacardium orientale 6X ▪ Apis mellifica 6X ▪ Bovista 6X ▪ Causticum 6X ▪ Graphites 8X ▪ Muriaticum acidum 6X ▪ Oleander 6X ▪ Pix liquida 6X ▪ Quassia amara 6X ▪ Rhus toxicodendron 6X ▪ Staphysagria 6X ▪ Sulphur 6X
Aromatherapeutic Shampoo Base:
Aloe barbadensis leaf ▪ Citric acid ▪ Cocamidopropyl betaine ▪ Diazolidinyl urea ▪ Formic acid ▪ Glycerin ▪ Illicium verum (anise) oil ▪ Melia azadirachta (neem) oil ▪ PEG-150 distearate ▪ Purified water ▪ Sodium chloride ▪ Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate ▪ Wheatgermamidopropyl dimethylamine hydrolyzed wheat protein
Agaricus muscarius 6X, Anacardium orientale 6X, Apis mellifica 6X, Bovista 6X, Causticum 6X, Graphites 8X, Muriaticum acidum 6X, Oleander 6X, Pix liquida 6X, Quassia amara 6X, Rhus toxicodendron 6X, Staphysagria 6X, Sulphur 6X
Essential Oil and Botanical Base:
Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Concentrate
Well known for its traditional use in skin care and treatment of burns, aloe helps to reduce skin dryness, irritation and inflammation.
Anise oil (2.0%)
An antiseptic that lends a pleasant clean scent to the Defendex formula.
Neem oil (5.0%)
An oil used for many years for its skin soothing properties.
Other Ingredients: Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Purified water, Glycerin, Wheatgermamidopropyl dimethylamine hydrolyzed wheat protein, Diazolidinyl urea, Sodium chloride, Formic acid, Citric acid
- Hives (Apis mellifica)
- Itching (Agaricus muscarius, Anacardium orientale, Apis mellifica, Bovista, Causticum, Graphites, Muriaticum acidum, Oleander, Pix liquida, Rhus toxicodendron, Staphysagria, Sulphur)
- Scabs (Staphysagria)
- Boils (Anacardium orientale)
- Burning (Agaricus muscarius, Apis mellifica, Causticum, Graphites, Oleander, Rhus toxicodendron, Sulphur)
- Carbuncles (Apis mellifica, Muriaticum acidum, Rhus toxicodendron)
- Chapping (Oleander)
- Eczema (Anacardium orientale, Bovista, Graphites, Muriaticum acidum, Rhus toxicodendron, Staphysagria)
- Eruptions (Agaricus muscarius, Anacardium orientale, Bovista, Graphites, Muriaticum acidum, Oleander, Pix liquida, Rhus toxicodendron, Staphysagria, Sulphur)
- Inflammation (Causticum, Graphites, Rhus toxicodendron)
- Pain (Quassia amara)
- Pimples (Agaricus muscarius, Bovista, Causticum, Graphites, Muriaticum acidum, Oleander, Sulphur)
- Redness (Agaricus muscarius, Apis mellifica, Graphites)
- Rosacea (Agaricus muscarius)
- Sensitive scalp (Oleander, Rhus toxicodendron)
- Sore, sensitive swelling after bite (Apis mellifica)
- Soreness (Causticum, Graphites, Rhus toxicodendron)
- Stinging (Apis mellifica, Graphites)
- Swelling (Agaricus muscarius, Anacardium orientale, Apis mellifica, Graphites, Oleander, Rhus toxicodendron)
The experiences expressed in the above review(s) may be unique to the individual(s) involved. The review(s) and descriptions of the products used are not intended to promote any direct or implied health claims. Actual experiences may vary.**
Q: How fast will Defendex work?
A: Everyone's situation is unique. As parasites hide their eggs in tiny spaces in furniture, bedding, carpet, and around the home, the eggs can hatch and cause re-infestation. This is why we recommend you machine wash any bedding and towels your pet may use in hot water, then dry on high heat. Depending on the severity of your situation, you may require more than one application of the product for your pet. For others, one wash will solve the problem. No matter what, you're still covered by our 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
Q: How should I apply Defendex to my pet?
A: It's very easy to apply Defendex to your pet, and detailed instructions will arrive with your Defendex shipment. Just one ten minute application in a warm bath will help you to relieve your pet's flea, mange and scabies infestation symptoms.
Q: Is Defendex a pesticide?
A: No, Defendex is not intended to be a pesticide. It is formulated to help relieve and soothe your pet's irritated skin symptoms from mange, scabies, and flea bites. By relieving your pet's skin irritation and preventing secondary skin damage, you can focus your efforts on using traditional control methods, such as combs and tweezers. As always, consult with your veterinarian on the overall health of your pet, the severity of infestation, and the steps needed to thoroughly mitigate the pest infestation.
Q: How safe is Defendex?
A: Defendex is a natural OTC medicine and is formulated to be completely safe without chemical pesticides or their potential negative side effects. Defendex contains no pyrethrins or pyrethroids, so it is completely safe to use on puppies and kittens as well.
Q: How long does one bottle of Defendex last?
A: A single bottle of Defendex has 4 fl. oz of concentrated liquid that will wash away approximately one infestation. If your pet is prone to having parasite infestations or is very large, take advantage of our multi-bottle discount options.
Q: I still have more questions, who can I ask?
A: We are happy to answer your questions when you call toll-free 866.977.0888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.