Safe, Natural Skin Medication for Pets of All Ages
Wide Spectrum Relief: Itchiness + Dryness + Roughness + Sores + Sensitivity + Pimples + Scabbing + Redness + Hair Loss
- Safe – even for young pets, sensitive pets, and for added relief alongside prescription medications
- Natural homeopathic medication with no risky chemical drugs
- Fuss-Free liquid formula can be added undetected to your pet's water – no pills or powder, and no nasty flavor to disguise
- Internal + External: internal doses + as needed external relief
- OTC medication provides safe, yet powerful irritated skin relief in pets - no prescription needed
- Relief from skin condition symptoms including allergies, hot spots, eczema, ring worm, psoriasis, dandruff, seborrhea, discoid lupus, mange, pemphigus foliaceus, dermatitis and more
- With None of the Negative Side-Effects – won't cause fatigue, vomiting, panting, ulcers, diabetes, or pancreatitis
- External-Use Spray Applicator Included.
- You'll Love It or Your Money Back! We're so sure you'll love Derma-IonX, we guarantee it! *
I love your product. Your product worked the first day and every day after. Thank you.
- Joan H., NH
Welcome pet owners!
Derma-IonX is a liquid, proprietary homeopathic medicine (FDA product listed NDC #50364-015-04) that utilizes a multi-directional process to relieve the various symptoms of your pet's skin irritation.
Your pet can take Derma-IonX as easily as drinking water.
We know that your pets are more than just animals; they're part of the family, and you want them to feel comfortable and loved - especially when they're in need. If your furry four-legged friends are experiencing skin irritation symptoms such as dry skin and itching, we want to help.
When it comes to your pet's wellness, many veterinarians now recognize the need for holistic treatment. Formulated to safely and naturally relieve your pet's skin irritation and itching, Derma-IonX helps support skin care and a healthy lifestyle overall. Discover the safe, natural solution for your pet's skin irritation that Derma-IonX can provide.
Pet owners appreciate the gentle relief Derma-IonX provides without the negative side effects commonly associated with popular pet skin irritation medications. See why Dr. Char chooses Derma-IonX in her veterinary practice and pet owners choose Derma-IonX by selecting your pet page below.
Click Below to See How Derma-IonX Can Benefit Your Pet
How to use Derma-IonX
Avoid contamination: Serve product directly into your pet's mouth, perhaps using a plastic dropper (not included). Do not touch the dropper to anything other than the product. (fig. 1) When dispensing, squirt the homeopathic liquid into your pet's mouth without touching the dropper to the mouth. (fig. 2) If you do touch your pet's mouth, make sure to wash the dropper after use.
If dispensing directly into the mouth is not convenient, you can put the solution into your pet's bowl using the measuring cup (included). Make sure to use non-metallic objects, as the metal can change the product's effectiveness. (fig. 3)
External Use: pour undiluted Derma-IonX directly into the spray bottle (included). Part the coat of your pet at the affected area and spray 2-6 times daily. (fig. 4)
After opening: Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, along with prolonged exposure to high temperatures. Use with 60 days after opening.
Agaricus muscarius ▪ Alumina ▪ Anagallis arvensis ▪ Antimonium tartaricum ▪ Apis mellifica ▪ Arsenicum album ▪ Arsenicum iodatum ▪ Bovista ▪ Causticum ▪ Dolichos pruriens ▪ Euphrasia officinalis ▪ Fagopyrum esculentum ▪ Graphites ▪ Kali muriaticum ▪ Muriaticum acidum ▪ Oleander ▪ Petroleum ▪ Pix liquida ▪ Radium bromatum 20X and 30X ▪ Rhus toxicodendron ▪ Selenium metallicum ▪ Silicea ▪ Sulphur ▪ Thuja occidentalis ▪ Urtica urens
Each of the above ingredients contains equal volumes of 10X, 20X, and 30X potencies (unless otherwise indicated). Inactive ingredients: citric acid, potassium sorbate, purified ionized mineral water.
Derma-IonX is formulated with active ingredients that have been selected based on their traditional use in homeopathic medicine, as found in the Homeopathic Materia Medica, for self-limiting conditions. Individual ingredient potency is based on the OTC recommendations found in the official monographs on file with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Derma-IonX is intended for temporary relief from skin irritation symptoms, to support your pet's balanced and integrative lifestyle, including proper diet and lifestyle habits as recommended by veterinarians.
Derma-IonX safely relieves skin irritation symptoms using a natural homeopathic approach.
- To mitigate the risk of negative side effects, Derma-IonX is prepared with a multi-dilutional process. As a safe homeopathic OTC product, Derma-IonX is manufactured in compliance with current good manufacturing practice (cGMP) standards.
- Derma-IonX employs a broad approach to homeopathy so as to relieve symptoms in each individual.
- Traditionally, the homeopathic method of treatment has been characterized by a process of elimination in which individual ingredients and dilutions are used on a trial and error basis until an effective resolution is discovered.
- Administering a comprehensive multi-ingredient, multi-potency formula, Derma-IonX is able to provide a wide range of symptom relief, as opposed to standard homeopathic medicines merely using single ingredients and single potencies to narrow down a patient's treatment.
- In addition to this multi-directional technique, Derma-IonX utilizes a purified ionized mineral water solution with a sublingual absorption capacity to relieve skin irritation symptoms.
- Derma-IonX uses minute potencies of homeopathic ingredients to mitigate symptoms and provide relief.
- With a drastic increase in formulation process technology over the last century, homeopathy has been improved and is now recognized as a viable form of treatment.
- The formulation of Derma-IonX is based upon an intrinsic body response known as the "Law of Similars" to assist natural symptom relief by using recommended dilutions of homeopathic active ingredients.
- This practice mitigates side effects that are commonly seen in conventional medicines that rely on chemical reactions, which cause side effects as documented in their product contraindications.
- Derma-IonX has no synthetic additives, no artificial coloring or flavoring, and no added sugar or gluten.
The multi-faceted elements that Derma-IonX offers have proven beneficial for many users in regards to individual response and sensitivity. The principle benefit of homeopathy, and of Derma-IonX in particular, is the ability to experience safe symptom relief without the side effects commonly associated with other medications.
The severity of the condition and other elements of therapy should always be discussed with a veterinarian who can provide an accurate diagnosis and suggest an efficient treatment regimen.
The active homeopathic ingredients used to create Derma-IonX are:
Agaricus muscarius HPUS, Alumina HPUS, Anagallis arvensis HPUS, Antimonium tartaricum HPUS, Apis mellifica HPUS, Arsenicum album HPUS, Arsenicum iodatum HPUS, Bovista HPUS, Causticum HPUS, Dolichos pruriens HPUS, Euphrasia officinalis HPUS, Fagopyrum esculentum HPUS, Graphites HPUS, Kali muriaticum HPUS, Muriaticum acidum HPUS, Oleander HPUS, Petroleum HPUS, Pix liquida HPUS, Radium bromatum (20X and 30X) HPUS, Rhus toxicodendron HPUS, Selenium metallicum HPUS, Silicea HPUS, Sulphur HPUS, Thuja occidentalis HPUS, Urtica urens HPUS
The letter "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. Each of the above ingredients contains equal volumes of 10X, 20X, and 30X (unless otherwise indicated).
Caution: As an OTC medicine, Derma-IonX is not intended to replace any medications prescribed by your veterinarian.
See all the irritations our homeopathic ingredients specifically relieve!
- Burning skin (Arsenicum album, Euphrasia officinalis, Radium bromatum)
- Dry, tight skin (Anagallis arvensis)
- Eruptions burn violently after scratching (Thuja occidentalis)
- Excessive itching and burning worsens after scratching or washing (Sulphur)
- Mucous membranes inflamed, swollen, itching and burning (Arsenicum iodatum)
- Nocturnal burning of skin (Oleander)
- Sore genitals (Petroleum)
- Stinging pains, soreness, and burning of skin (Apis mellifica)
- Acne (Kali muriaticum)
- Boils (Alumina)
- Bruising (Euphrasia officinalis)
- Carbuncles (Apis mellifica)
- Catarrhal affections (Kali muriaticum)
- Discharge from mucous surface (Urtica urens)
- Eruptions (Arsenicum album)
- Fibrinous exudations (Kali muriaticum)
- Inflamed or pained skin at slightest injury (Alumina)
- Inflammation (Bovista, Silicea)
- Inflammatory states (Kali muriaticum)
- Painful pustular eruptions (Silicea)
- Painful sensitiveness of skin (Thuja occidentalis)
- Pimply eruption and pustules (Sulphur)
- Sensitive skin (Apis mellifica, Oleander)
- Slightest scratch makes skin suppurate (Petroleum)
- Ulcers in genitals (Muriaticum acidum)
- Ulcers of all kinds (Silicea)
- Unhealthy skin (Silicea)
- Eruptions with excessive itching (Muriaticum acidum)
- Excessive, full-body itching and tingling (Anagallis arvensis)
- Female genital itching (Sulphur)
- Intense itching, especially at night (Dolichos pruriens)
- Intolerable itching (Alumina, Pix liquida)
- Itching (Agaricus muscarius, Antimonium tartaricum, Arsenicum album, Fagopyrum esculentum, Oleander, Silicea)
- Itching all over body (Radium bromatum)
- Itching at night and bedsores (Petroleum)
- Itching shootings in skin (Thuja occidentalis)
- Itching skin blotches (Urtica urens)
- Itching when walking (Euphrasia officinalis)
- Restlessness (Radium bromatum)
- Stinging, itching and swelling genitals (Urtica urens)
- Cracked skin (Pix liquida)
- Dry, constricted, rough, cracked, leathery skin (Petroleum)
- Dry, rough, scaly skin (Arsenicum album)
- Eczema (Bovista, Kali muriaticum)
- Formation of thick crusts (Bovista)
- Generally unhealthy skin (Graphites)
- Rawness in bends of limbs, groins, neck and behind ears (Graphites)
- Scurfy pimples (Oleander)
- Soreness, burning and rawness in folds of skin and between thighs (Causticum)
- Bleeding cracks in skin (Petroleum)
- Chapped skin (Alumina, Oleander)
- Chapping from friction (Oleander)
- Cold skin (Agaricus muscarius)
- Discharges persistently irritating and corrosive (Arsenicum iodatum)
- Dry, flour-like scales on the skin (Kali muriaticum)
- Raw skin (Petroleum)
- Tightness (Apis mellifica)
- White, scaly, dry, mealy skin (Thuja occidentalis)
- Dry, scaly, itching skin (Arsenicum iodatum, Sulphur)
- Eruption of pustules (Antimonium tartaricum, Silicea)
- Pimples, acne and eruptions (Graphites)
- Red rosy skin hue (Apis mellifica)
- Redness (Petroleum, Radium bromatum)
- Rosacea (Agaricus muscarius)
- Sore red blotches (Fagopyrum esculentum)
- Edema of skin (Apis mellifica)
- Foul smelling ulcers (Muriaticum acidum)
- Glandular swellings (Kali muriaticum)
- Hot, swollen skin worsens when touched (Fagopyrum esculentum)
- Pimples (Alumina)
- Pustules (Arsenicum album, Thuja occidentalis)
- Swollen skin (Radium bromatum)
- Swelling (Arsenicum album, Silicea)
- Swelling with intense itching (Rhus toxicodendron, Silicea)
With Derma-IonX you have nothing to lose, and your pet has everything to gain!
The experiences expressed in the above review(s) may be unique to the individual(s) involved. The review(s) and descriptions of the products used are not intended to promote any direct or implied health claims. Actual experiences may vary.**
Q: What is Derma-IonX?
A: Derma-IonX is a liquid formula that uses a three-tiered approach to naturally relieve pet skin irritation symptoms, including dry, red, itchy skin due to rashes, hives, eczema and psoriasis. We stabilize all-natural homeopathic ingredients into our purified ionized mineral water.
Q: What can I do to relieve my pet's itchy skin?
A: Derma-IonX will help to soothe and heal the skin, and there are some lifestyle changes that may make a difference with itchy skin problems. Gradually switch to a grain-free diet (including treats), taking special care to avoid gluten, as this is a common cause of skin irritation. With each meal, give digestive enzymes and a probiotic, MSM, and a fish oil supplement daily. Derma-IonX will help the body to utilize the other supplements for a synergistic effect and a faster response.
Q: What are common causes of skin allergies, and what can I do about them?
A: Allergies in pets can be caused by a variety of factors, many of which can be minimized with proper care. Year round allergies can be caused by molds and dust mites, and seasonal allergies may be caused by exposure to pollen. In food allergies, wheat, corn and chemical preservatives found in many less expensive pet foods are common food allergy triggers. Some pets are allergic to the protein in flea saliva, so exposure to fleas may produce an allergic reaction on your pet's skin. Unlike humans who respond to allergens with nasal irritation, pets respond to allergens primarily in their skin.
Preventing known allergen sources is the first step to reduce your pet's suffering from allergies. Give your pet Derma-IonX, which contains active homeopathic medicine and an purified ionized mineral water base to relieve skin symptoms and to stimulate repair processes in the body. Adding omega 3 fatty acids (such as those found in fish oils) will help to reduce inflammation during allergy outbreaks.
Q: Is Derma-IonX approved by the FDA?
A: Derma-IonX is an FDA product listed natural medicine and uses an OTC formulation. The active homeopathic ingredients are officially recognized, as listed in the HPUS and Homeopathic Materia Medica. The FDA has regulated homeopathic medicine since 1938 by means of the guidelines in the HPUS, as per the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. Said regulation is conducted in the same manner as that of nonprescription OTC drugs, according to The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM). Derma-IonX is manufactured and packaged following the FDA's Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
Q: What is HPUS?
A: The Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) is a compilation of standards for the components and preparation of homeopathic drugs. It has been in continuous publication since 1897, and became the official U.S. homeopathic regulatory guideline in 1938, as stated in the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
The HPUS is compiled by the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia Convention of the United States (HPCUS), which is a non-governmental, non-profit scientific organization of experts trained and experienced in the field of homeopathy. The HPCUS works closely with the FDA and U.S. homeopathic organizations.
The active homeopathic ingredients in Derma-IonX are listed in the HPUS, and are therefore officially recognized.
Q: What is "Materia Medica"?
A: "Materia Medica" (Latin) refers to a body of information about medical knowledge. At VETiONX, we refer to specific Materia Medica that contain information on homeopathic ingredients. In general, we refer to William Boericke's Homeopathic Materia Medica and Nature's Materia Medica by Murphy.
Q: How do I give my pet Derma-IonX?
A: Directions are included on the label. You can add Derma-IonX to your pet's water, or serve it directly into your pet's mouth. Use only nonmetal bowls. Metal can neutralize the solution, making it less effective. For extra impact, you can also apply Derma-IonX topically to your pet's skin irritation.
Q: How often do I give my pet Derma-IonX?
A: You must give your pet Derma-IonX every day. It is very important that you keep your pet on a consistent program to experience maximum benefits.
Q: How much Derma-IonX will my pet need?
A: Each pet under 90 lbs will need approximately one bottle of Derma-IonX per month. Larger pets and pets in a crisis situation may need more than one bottle per month. See your pet's daily Derma-IonX dosage, also found on the product label:
|Pet's Weight||Daily Dosage Size|
|0-30 lbs||30 Drops||2.5 cc||1/2 tsp|
|30-90 lbs||45 Drops||3.75 cc||3/4 tsp|
|90+ lbs||60 Drops||5 cc||1 tsp|
Q: How long does one bottle of Derma-IonX last?
A: A single bottle of Derma-IonX is 4 fl. oz of liquid and will last approximately one month, depending on the individual weight and health of your pet. If you plan on using Derma-IonX for topical relief, or if your pet needs crisis dosing, one bottle may not last one month. Consider purchasing an extra bottle in these cases. We recommend using the bottle within 60 days of opening.
|Pet's Weight||Bottles per Month
If your pet is in crisis and you dose the maximum amount, please consider purchasing an additional bottle.
Q: My pet is in a crisis situation, what can I expect?
A: Derma-IonX is a powerful homeopathic treatment and your pet will begin to benefit with the first dose. Pets in a crisis situation should be given the maximum dosage. However, Derma-IonX is not intended as an instant cure or as a last resort treatment. Seriously ill pets will need emergency veterinary care. Derma-IonX is a maintenance product and as such, it is formulated to become increasingly effective with use over time. As always, it's a good idea to discuss pet health concerns with your veterinarian.
Q: What is the maximum dosage for a pet in a crisis situation?
A: Maximum dosage for pets in crisis is simply the regular weight dosage given twice daily, instead of once daily.
Q: How soon can I expect to see the results of Derma-IonX in my pet?
A: Customers who give their pet Derma-IonX should expect to see a noticeable difference in their pet's skin and coat within one to two weeks. We encourage you to give your pet Derma-IonX daily for 30 days to begin seeing your pet experience the results desired. If you cannot see improvement in the first 30 days, you are welcome to take advantage of our 60-day satisfaction guarantee and return the product. If you do see some improvement in your pet, however, we recommend that you have your pet stay with the program for 3-6 months to receive the desired results. Please see our 60-day return policy.
Q: How safe is Derma-IonX?
A: Derma-IonX is made with natural ingredients and is, first and foremost, formulated to be safe. Derma-IonX has no reported side effects or drug interactions, and may be used with other prescription or OTC medications.
Q: Has Derma-IonX been clinically tested?
A: The individual ingredients in Derma-IonX have claims based on the Homeopathic Materia Medica. As a composite formulation, however, Derma-IonX has not been tested.
Q: Can my pet safely take Derma-IonX with medications?
A: The ingredients in Derma-IonX are natural and safe to use in conjunction with any other product. We recommend you consult your veterinarian if you have any concerns.
Q: Can Derma-IonX be added to my pet's water?
A: Yes, Derma-IonX can be added to your pet's water. Take care to feed them in a non-metal dish, as the metal can affect the product's effectiveness. If your pet shares the water dish with other animals, you may prefer to add the product to their individual dish to measure how much Derma-IonX your pet is receiving. Another option is to use an eye dropper and add the solution directly into your pet's mouth. Any of these methods will deliver Derma-IonX effectively to the body.
Q: Is it safe to give my pet Derma-IonX if all my pets drink from the same water bowl?
A: Derma-IonX is natural and completely safe for all pets, even if they don't have skin irritation. But if you're still worried about your other pets, you can just give the daily dosage directly into your pet's mouth.
Q: Will this product cause my pet to experience detoxification symptoms?
A: The purified ionized mineral water base of this product is formulated to initiate a seamless detoxification process, but some sensitive bodies may experience initial detoxification effects. As minerals begin to activate enzymes and chelate toxins and metals, sensitive bodies may experience mild symptoms of canker sores in the mouth or loose stools with elimination. Do not be discouraged if your pet experiences these symptoms, for they are a sign that the body is beginning to balance.
Q: Is Derma-IonX an herbal remedy?
A: Derma-IonX is not an herbal remedy. Herbal remedies are based on the herb's use in traditional medicine, while homeopathy uses the "law of similars." Herbs use larger quantities of the product per dose. Homeopathic medicines use minute doses of the substance to address the symptoms. Herbal substances are regulated as food, where as the FDA accepts homeopathic products as drugs.
Q: What is the "law of similars?"
A: The "law of similars" is the idea that like relieves like. Homeopathy demonstrates that a substance that produces a certain set of symptoms in a healthy person can relieve the same symptoms in a sick person experiencing them. The homeopathic medicine is diluted to such minute doses that the ingredients are very safe.
Q: What is "Natural Medicine?"
A: As a natural medicine, Derma-IonX safely activates the body's natural relief and balance mechanisms, unlike many other OTC formulations that rely on chemical responses to activate or block healing responses, and come with notable side effects, as indicated per their product indications.
Natural medicine is safe, and the ingredients in Derma-IonX are regulated by the FDA according to the guidelines for OTC homeopathic formulation. While "natural" implies indications about the ingredients (Derma-IonX does contain natural active homeopathic ingredients), "natural medicine" more accurately refers to how the medicine works.
Q: What is purified ionized mineral water?
A: Purified ionized mineral water uses organic trace minerals to supplement the minerals necessary for enzyme functions in the body. This can speed up cellular metabolism and support your pet's natural repair processes. The purified ionized mineral water in Derma-IonX is an effective stabilizing agent and catalyst for the active homeopathic ingredients, as opposed to alcohol, which is common to most homeopathic preparations but irritating to pets.
Q: What is homeopathy?
A: Homeopathy is a safe and natural form of medicine that uses balancing information from naturally occurring substances to relieve symptoms in the body. Since its inception in 1840, homeopathy has caused zero negative side effects, with an extremely high success rate.
Q: What is the homeopathic dilution process?
A: Homeopathic medicines are believed to be more effective when its active ingredients is diluted. This is the minimum dose approach to homeopathy. The purpose of potency is to dilute the product until it can do no harm to a person. Homeopathic drug potency is indicated by such terms as "10X," "20X," and "30X." These refer to the amount of times and by what ratio the base substance has been diluted.
Q:Is Derma-IonX a cure?
A: Derma-IonX is a natural medicine that works to relieve skin irritation symptoms, but it is not a cure. Instead, Derma-IonX is intended as a component of your pet's healthy lifestyle, safely relieving your pet's symptoms. Choose whole, fresh foods, clean pure water, and plenty of positive reinforcement and activity for your pet and you will naturally increase the effectiveness of Derma-IonX and the overall health of your pet.
Q:What are symptoms?
A: Symptoms are the aspects of illness that you can see in your pet; they are the way your pet's body responds to an underlying problem. Although they tend to be negative manifestations, they are actually good in the sense that they alert your pet’s body that something is wrong. Derma-IonX is intended to help relieve the negative symptoms your pet is experiencing. When your pet is no longer hindered by uncomfortable symptoms, your pet will be able to restore its body to its healthy balance.
Q: Is Derma-IonX a drug?
A: Because the ingredients in Derma-IonX meet the "Criteria for Eligibility of Drugs for Inclusion in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States(HPUS)," and that the HPUS is an officially recognized compendium of homeopathic drugs by the FDA, Derma-IonX is considered an OTC Homeopathic drug. Therefore, it has to comply with the Labeling Guidelines of the FDA. Homeopathic products have been considered drug products since 1938, as stated in the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
It is important to note that, although Derma-IonX is technically considered a homeopathic drug (remedy) by law, its ingredients are natural and safe for supporting your pet's body's healthy balance. Derma-IonX is not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.
Q: What steps can I take to improve my pet's health along with VETiONX products?
A: VETiONX products that have homeopathic ingredients with a purified ionized mineral water base can help to stimulate the enzyme systems in the body and can act as a catalyst for healing. Along with taking the VETiONX product appropriate for treatment, pets should be given a diet low in grain and gluten, focusing on preparing a raw diet of meat and vegetables when possible. Other dietary restrictions, such as for diabetic pets, must also be taken into consideration. To optimize health, give enzymes with each meal, add a probiotic, and a fish oil or omega-3 supplement daily. Provide your pet with chemical-free, purified water. Regular moderate exercise for your pet will help to maintain and improve their health and keep the body systems working properly.
Q: How do your products differ from conventional products?
A: Rather than targeting symptoms directly, our products are meant to awaken and enhance your pet's repair processes in the body. As these natural repair processes are kicked into gear, symptom relief will naturally occur - a different approach than conventional products which typically only address the symptom. If you're driving your car and the "low oil" warning light comes on, you have two choices: You can address the symptom and disable the warning light, or you can address the problem and fill up on oil.
Q: I still have more questions, who can I ask?
A: We are happy to answer your questions when you call toll-free 866.977.0888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Do you sell internationally?
A: Yes. However, all of our products sold internationally are meant for personal use - up to a 90 day supply of any one product may be purchased. We ship via FedEx® or USPS to all international addresses. Customs restrictions and warranty issues prevent us from shipping to every international location. Customers are responsible for any additional Customs fees. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs Office to see if your country permits the importation of our products. If you are not sure, please contact the Customs Office in your country before ordering a product, as we are not responsible for such charges. For more details please see our International Shipping Guideline.