Safe, Natural Skin Medication for Horses and Foals
Wide Spectrum Relief: Itchiness + Dryness + Roughness + Sores + Sensitivity + Pimples + Scabbing + Redness + Hair Loss
- Safe – even for foals, sensitive horses, and for added relief alongside prescription medications
- Natural homeopathic medication with no risky chemical drugs
- Fuss-Free liquid formula can be added undetected to your horses's water – no pills or powder, and no nasty flavor to disguise
- OTC medication provides safe, yet powerful irritated skin relief in horses - no prescription needed
- Relief from skin condition symptoms including allergies, hot spots, eczema, ring worm, psoriasis, dandruff, seborrhea, discoid lupus, mange, pemphigus foliaceus, dermatitis, eczema and more
- With None of the Negative Side-Effects. – won't cause fatigue, vomiting, panting, ulcers, diabetes, or pancreatitis
- External-Use Spray Applicator Included.
- You'll Love It or Your Money Back! We're so sure you'll love Derma-IonX, we guarantee it! *
Having tried other remedies, this combination really works.
- Elisabeth L., Perthshire
As loving pet parents, your horse is your pride and joy. They're an important part of your family, and to you, despite any quirks they may have, they're the best there is. Naturally, confirmation of this and compliments from friends, neighbors,or fellow boarders leave you beaming. After all, a full, shiny, silky-soft coat, mane, and tail aren't only nice to see and touch, it's a great sign of health we horse owners can feel really good about. Whether they're grazing in their pasture or trotting over trails, nice fur tells the world your horse is well-loved and well-cared for.
Well… that is until some irritating skin condition strikes.
Unfortunately, as their first line of defense against the elements, your horse’s skin is also vulnerable to a wide-array of internal and external forces. Allergies, pests, bacteria, and genetic predisposition are all potential culprits for equine skin issues. With so many threats, it's no wonder the problem is so common! In fact, surveys show that chronic dermatitis alone makes up around 10% of veterinary files.
Regardless of the cause or the condition's prevalence though, when skin issues pop up, it's a terrible feeling. Watching your horse suffer itching, scratching, gnawing at themselves, even pulling their beautiful fur out, groaning or grunting in pain – it's heartbreaking. They're your big, sweet buddy. You'll do whatever you can to get them back looking and feeling their best!
No Pills, No Powders, No Fuss!
Derma-IonX makes relief from skin conditions easy. Without any added colors or unpleasant taste to disguise, Derma-IonX can be added undetected to your horse’s water trough!
When a skin condition flares up, you may run to your favorite pet store and pick up the best shampoos and supplements there. And because you love your cat, you'll stick faithfully to the daily regimens they recommend. Unfortunately though, despite your best efforts, most owners find these remedies only go so far.
Since most equine skin conditions require more targeted treatment, many pet owners will eventually seek veterinary assistance for the problem. And yet? Even those that do may not find the results they're looking for!
Frustratingly, sometimes not even the prescription treatments seem to do much - if any - good. And after the testing, multiple vet visits, high costs, and the side-effects prescription medications can cause, many horse owners battling canine skin conditions are left feeling irritated and helpless.
Safe, Natural, Powerful Relief:
Why Dr. Char Chooses Derma-IonX
Hello! I'm Dr. Charline Wilson, DVM, affectionately known here as "Dr. Char." As a vet, I pride myself on a holistic approach to pet care and I opt for a safe, natural approach whenever possible. It's exciting to see more and more people realizing they don't need to choose between a safe, natural option or an effective one for their horses. You truly can have it all! That's why when patients come to me with stubborn equine skin issues, I recommend Derma-IonX.
While general health supplements like omega 3 and probiotics are a good idea, they may not be enough for stubborn skin issues. Derma-IonX actually targets the problematic skin symptoms, and without any harsh chemical drugs, there's no risk of negative side-effects like those common to prescription medications.
In fact, the safety of Derma-IonX makes it an excellent choice where a gentle approach is most important. Unlike many treatments, it's even safe for kittens and for added relief alongside the prescription medications your horse may already be taking. And yet? As safe and gentle as Derma-IonX is, it works powerfully against symptoms too!
Derma-IonX isn't like just any other homeopathic treatment either. In fact, in my years of experience in the field, I've never seen another like it. With its unique internal + external approach, the blend of 25 natural homeopathic ingredients in Derma-IonX work together safely, naturally, and powerfully for optimal skin health from the inside out and the outside in.
I absolutely love what Derma-IonX does for my patients. With its unparalleled formulation, Derma-IonX was developed for optimal strength, safety, and ease of use:
- Multi-Ingredient: While many homeopathic medicines contain just one or two homeopathic ingredients; Derma-IonX contains 25 for optimal relief and a far wider range of symptom coverage.
- Multi-Potency: Three unique potency levels - 10X, 20X, and 30X - provide short, mid, and long-term symptom relief.
- Liquid Formulation: Pills and powders are a pain, and disguising tastes your horse doesn't like is too. Luckily, Derma-IonX's liquid formulation is free of added flavors, colors, or odors. Derma-IonX can actually be added to your horse's water undetected!
- Internal + External Uses: : In addition to your horse's regular, twice daily oral doses, Derma-IonX can be applied topically using the provided spray applicator on problem areas for added relief as needed.
- Gentle Water Base: While inexpensive, the alcohol base common to many liquid homeopathics can be irritating to the body and unsafe for horses and foals. Instead, Derma-IonX uses a purified, ionized, mineral water base for optimal safety and delivery to the body.
If your horse has been struggling with irritated skin symptoms, now is the time to take charge!
Derma-IonX's multi-symptom homeopathic blend offers safe, natural, powerful irritated skin relief for happier, healthier, more beautiful horses.
How to use Derma-IonX
Avoid contamination: Serve product directly into your horse's mouth, perhaps using a plastic dropper (not included). Do not touch the dropper to anything other than the product. (fig. 1) When dispensing, squirt the homeopathic liquid into your horse's mouth without touching the dropper to the mouth. (fig. 2) If you do touch your horse's mouth, make sure to wash the dropper after use.
If dispensing directly into the mouth is not convenient, you can put the solution into your horse's water using the measuring cup (included). Make sure to use non-metallic objects, as the metal can change the product's effectiveness. (fig. 3)
External Use: pour undiluted Derma-IonX directly into the spray bottle (included). Part the coat of your horse at the affected area and spray 2-6 times daily. (fig. 4)
After opening: Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, along with prolonged exposure to high temperatures. Use with 60 days after opening.
Agaricus muscarius ▪ Alumina ▪ Anagallis arvensis ▪ Antimonium tartaricum ▪ Apis mellifica ▪ Arsenicum album ▪ Arsenicum iodatum ▪ Bovista ▪ Causticum ▪ Dolichos pruriens ▪ Euphrasia officinalis ▪ Fagopyrum esculentum ▪ Graphites ▪ Kali muriaticum ▪ Muriaticum acidum ▪ Oleander ▪ Petroleum ▪ Pix liquida ▪ Radium bromatum 20X and 30X ▪ Rhus toxicodendron ▪ Selenium metallicum ▪ Silicea ▪ Sulphur ▪ Thuja occidentalis ▪ Urtica urens
Each of the above ingredients contains equal volumes of 10X, 20X, and 30X potencies (unless otherwise indicated). Inactive ingredients: citric acid, potassium sorbate, purified ionized mineral water.
Derma-IonX is formulated with active ingredients that have been selected based on their traditional use in homeopathic medicine, as found in the Homeopathic Materia Medica, for self-limiting conditions. Individual ingredient potency is based on the OTC recommendations found in the official monographs on file with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Derma-IonX is intended for temporary relief from skin irritation symptoms, to support your horse's balanced and integrative lifestyle, including proper diet and lifestyle habits as recommended by veterinarians.
Derma-IonX safely starts relieving skin irritation symptoms using a natural homeopathic approach.
- To mitigate the risk of negative side effects, Derma-IonX is prepared with a multi-dilutional process. As a safe homeopathic OTC product, Derma-IonX is manufactured in compliance with current good manufacturing practice (cGMP) standards.
- Derma-IonX employs a broad approach to homeopathy so as to relieve symptoms in each individual.
- Traditionally, the homeopathic method of treatment has been characterized by a process of elimination in which individual ingredients and dilutions are used on a trial and error basis until an effective resolution is discovered.
- Administering a comprehensive multi-ingredient, multi-potency formula, Derma-IonX is able to provide a wide range of symptom relief, as opposed to standard homeopathic medicines merely using single ingredients and single potencies to narrow down a patient's treatment.
- In addition to this multi-directional technique, Derma-IonX utilizes a purified ionized mineral water solution with a sublingual absorption capacity to relieve skin irritation symptoms.
- Derma-IonX uses minute potencies of homeopathic ingredients to mitigate symptoms and provide relief.
- With a drastic increase in formulation process technology over the last century, homeopathy has been improved and is now recognized as a viable form of treatment.
- The formulation of Derma-IonX is based upon an intrinsic body response known as the "Law of Similars" to assist natural symptom relief by using recommended dilutions of homeopathic active ingredients.
- This practice mitigates side effects that are commonly seen in conventional medicines that rely on chemical reactions, which cause side effects as documented in their product contraindications.
- Derma-IonX has no synthetic additives, no artificial coloring or flavoring, and no added sugar or gluten.
The multi-faceted elements that Derma-IonX offers have proven beneficial for many users in regards to individual response and sensitivity. The principle benefit of homeopathy, and of Derma-IonX in particular, is the ability to experience safe symptom relief without the side effects commonly associated with other medications.
The severity of the condition and other elements of therapy should always be discussed with a veterinarian who can provide an accurate diagnosis and suggest an efficient treatment regimen.
The active homeopathic ingredients used to create Derma-IonX are:
Agaricus muscarius HPUS, Alumina HPUS, Anagallis arvensis HPUS, Antimonium tartaricum HPUS, Apis mellifica HPUS, Arsenicum album HPUS, Arsenicum iodatum HPUS, Bovista HPUS, Causticum HPUS, Dolichos pruriens HPUS, Fagopyrum esculentum HPUS, Graphites HPUS, Kali muriaticum HPUS, Muriaticum acidum HPUS, Oleander HPUS, Petroleum HPUS, Pix liquida HPUS, Radium bromatum (20X and 30X) HPUS, Rhus toxicodendron HPUS, Selenium metallicum HPUS, Sulphur HPUS, Urtica urens HPUS
The letter "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. Each of the above ingredients contains equal volumes of 10X, 20X, and 30X (unless otherwise indicated).
Caution: As an OTC medicine, Derma-IonX is not intended to replace any medications prescribed by your veterinarian.
See all the irritations our homeopathic ingredients specifically relieve!
- Burning skin (Arsenicum album, Radium bromatum)
- Dry, tight skin (Anagallis arvensis)
- Excessive itching and burning worsens after scratching or washing (Sulphur)
- Mucous membranes inflamed, swollen, itching and burning (Arsenicum iodatum)
- Nocturnal burning of skin (Oleander)
- Sore genitals (Petroleum)
- Stinging pains, soreness, and burning of skin (Apis mellifica)
- Acne (Kali muriaticum)
- Boils (Alumina)
- Catarrhal affections (Kali muriaticum)
- Discharge from mucous surface (Urtica urens)
- Eruptions (Arsenicum album)
- Fibrinous exudations (Kali muriaticum)
- Carbuncles (Apis mellifica)
- Inflamed or pained skin at slightest injury (Alumina)
- Inflammation (Bovista)
- Inflammatory states (Kali muriaticum)
- Pimply eruption and pustules (Sulphur)
- Sensitive skin (Apis mellifica, Oleander)
- Slightest scratch makes skin suppurate (Petroleum)
- Ulcers in genitals (Muriaticum acidum)
- Eruptions with excessive itching (Muriaticum acidum)
- Excessive, full-body itching and tingling (Anagallis arvensis)
- Female genital itching (Sulphur)
- Genital hair loss (Selenium metallicum)
- Herpes (Oleander, Petroleum)
- Intense itching, especially at night (Dolichos pruriens)
- Intolerable itching (Alumina, Pix liquida)
- Itching (Agaricus muscarius, Antimonium tartaricum, Arsenicum album, Fagopyrum esculentum, Oleander)
- Itching all over body (Radium bromatum)
- Itching at night and bedsores (Petroleum)
- Itching skin blotches (Urtica urens)
- Restlessness (Radium bromatum)
- Stinging, itching and swelling genitals (Urtica urens)
- Cracked skin (Pix liquida)
- Dry, constricted, rough, cracked, leathery skin (Petroleum)
- Dry, rough, scaly skin (Arsenicum album)
- Eczema (Bovista, Kali muriaticum)
- Formation of thick crusts (Bovista)
- Generally unhealthy skin (Graphites)
- Rawness in bends of limbs, groins, neck and behind ears (Graphites)
- Scurfy pimples (Oleander)
- Soreness, burning and rawness in folds of skin and between thighs (Causticum)
- Bleeding cracks in skin (Petroleum)
- Chapped skin (Alumina, Oleander)
- Chapping from friction (Oleander)
- Cold skin (Agaricus muscarius)
- Discharges persistently irritating and corrosive (Arsenicum iodatum)
- Dry, flour-like scales on the skin (Kali muriaticum)
- Raw skin (Petroleum)
- Tightness (Apis mellifica)
- Dry, scaly, itching skin (Arsenicum iodatum, Sulphur)
- Eruption of pustules (Antimonium tartaricum)
- Pimples, acne and eruptions (Graphites)
- Red rosy skin hue (Apis mellifica)
- Redness (Petroleum, Radium bromatum)
- Rosacea (Agaricus muscarius)
- Sore red blotches (Fagopyrum esculentum)
- Edema of skin (Apis mellifica)
- Foul smelling ulcers (Muriaticum acidum)
- Glandular swellings (Kali muriaticum)
- Hot, swollen skin worsens when touched (Fagopyrum esculentum)
- Pimples (Alumina)
- Pustules (Arsenicum album)
- Swollen skin (Radium bromatum)
- Swelling (Arsenicum album)
- Swelling with intense itching (Rhus toxicodendron)
With Derma-IonX you have nothing to lose, and your horse has everything to gain!
The experiences expressed in the above review(s) may be unique to the individual(s) involved. The review(s) and descriptions of the products used are not intended to promote any direct or implied health claims. Actual experiences may vary.**
Q: What is Derma-IonX?
A: Derma-IonX is a liquid formula that uses a three-tiered approach to naturally relieve your horse's skin irritation symptoms, including dry, red, itchy skin due to rashes, hives, eczema and psoriasis. We stabilize all-natural homeopathic ingredients into our purified ionized mineral water.
Q: What can I do to relieve my horse's itchy skin?
A: Derma-IonX will help to soothe and heal the skin, and there are some lifestyle changes that may make a difference with itchy skin problems. Gradually switch to a grain-free diet (including treats), taking special care to avoid gluten, as this is a common cause of skin irritation. With each meal, give digestive enzymes and a probiotic, MSM, and a fish oil supplement daily. Derma-IonX will with these items to relieve skin irritation symptoms.
Q: Is Derma-IonX approved by the FDA?
A: Derma-IonX is an FDA product listed natural medicine and uses an OTC formulation. The active homeopathic ingredients are officially recognized, as listed in the HPUS and Homeopathic Materia Medica. The FDA has regulated homeopathic medicine since 1938 by means of the guidelines in the HPUS, as per the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. Said regulation is conducted in the same manner as that of nonprescription OTC drugs, according to The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM). Derma-IonX is manufactured and packaged following the FDA's Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
Q: What is HPUS?
A: The Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) is a compilation of standards for the components and preparation of homeopathic drugs. It has been in continuous publication since 1897, and became the official U.S. homeopathic regulatory guideline in 1938, as stated in the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
The HPUS is compiled by the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia Convention of the United States (HPCUS), which is a non-governmental, non-profit scientific organization of experts trained and experienced in the field of homeopathy. The HPCUS works closely with the FDA and U.S. homeopathic organizations.
The active homeopathic ingredients in Derma-IonX are listed in the HPUS, and are therefore officially recognized.
Q: What is "Materia Medica"?
A: "Materia Medica" (Latin) refers to a body of information about medical knowledge. At VETiONX, we refer to specific Materia Medica that contain information on homeopathic ingredients. In general, we refer to William Boericke's Homeopathic Materia Medica and Nature's Materia Medica by Murphy.
Q: How do I give my horse Derma-IonX?
A: Directions are included on the label. You can add Derma-IonX to your horse's water, or serve it directly into your horse's mouth. Use only nonmetal bowls. Metal can neutralize the solution, making it less effective. For extra impact, you can also apply Derma-IonX topically to your horse's skin irritation.
Q: How often do I give my horse Derma-IonX?
A: You must give your horse Derma-IonX every day. It is very important that you keep your horse on a consistent program to experience maximum benefits.
Q: How much Derma-IonX will my horse need?
A: For your convenience, Derma-IonX is available in 32 ounce bottles for horses. On average, one bottle should last one month for each horse. Households with more than one horse or a horse in a crisis situation will benefit from our multi-bottle package discount. See your horse's daily Derma-IonX dosage, also found on the product label:
|Serving Size for Larger Animals and Horses|
32 ounce bottle (1 month supply):
Q: How long does one bottle of Derma-IonX last?
A: Derma-IonX is available to horses in a 32 ounce bottle, which will last approximately one month, depending on the individual weight and health of your horse. We recommend using the bottle within 60 days of opening.
Q: How soon can I expect to see the results of Derma-IonX in my horse?
A: Customers who give their pet Derma-IonX should expect to see a noticeable difference in their horse's skin and coat within one to two weeks. We encourage you to give your horse Derma-IonX daily for 30 days to begin seeing your horse experience the results desired. If you cannot see improvement in the first 30 days, you are welcome to take advantage of our 60-day satisfaction guarantee and return the product. If you do see some improvement in your horse, however, we recommend that you have your horse stay with the program for 3-6 months to receive the desired results. Please see our 60-day return policy.
Q: How safe is Derma-IonX?
A: Derma-IonX is made with natural ingredients and is, first and foremost, formulated to be safe. Derma-IonX has no reported side effects or drug interactions, and may be used with other prescription or OTC medications.
Q: Has Derma-IonX been clinically tested?
A: The individual ingredients in Derma-IonX have claims based on the Homeopathic Materia Medica. As a composite formulation, however, Derma-IonX has not been tested.
Q: Can my horse safely take Derma-IonX with medications?
A: The ingredients in Derma-IonX are natural and safe to use in conjunction with any other product. We recommend you consult your veterinarian if you have any concerns.
Q: Can Derma-IonX be added to my horse's water?
A: Yes, Derma-IonX can be added to your horse's water. Take care to feed them in a non-metal dish, as the metal can affect the product's effectiveness. If your horse shares the water dish with other animals, you may prefer to add the product to their individual dish to measure how much Derma-IonX your horse is receiving. Another option is to use an eye dropper and add the solution directly into your horse's mouth. Any of these methods will deliver Derma-IonX effectively to the body.
Q: Is it safe to give my horse Derma-IonX if all my horses drink from the same water bowl?
A: Derma-IonX is natural and completely safe for all horses, even if they don't have skin irritation. But if you're still worried about your other horses, you can just give the daily dosage directly into your horse's mouth.
Q: Will this product cause my pet to experience detoxification symptoms?
A: The purified ionized mineral water base of this product is formulated to initiate a seamless detoxification process, but some sensitive bodies may experience initial detoxification effects. As minerals begin to activate enzymes and chelate toxins and metals, sensitive bodies may experience mild symptoms of canker sores in the mouth or loose stools with elimination. Do not be discouraged if your horse experiences these symptoms, for they are a sign that the body is beginning to balance.
Q: Is Derma-IonX an herbal remedy?
A: Derma-IonX is not an herbal remedy. Herbal remedies are based on the herb's use in traditional medicine, while homeopathy uses the "law of similars." Herbs use larger quantities of the product per dose. Homeopathic medicines use minute doses of the substance to address the symptoms. Herbal substances are regulated as food, where as the FDA accepts homeopathic products as drugs.
Q: What is the "law of similars?"
A: The "law of similars" is the idea that like relieves like. Homeopathy demonstrates that a substance that produces a certain set of symptoms in a healthy person can relieve the same symptoms in a sick person experiencing them. The homeopathic medicine is diluted to such minute doses that the ingredients are very safe.
Q: What is "Natural Medicine?"
A: As a natural medicine, Derma-IonX safely activates the body's natural relief and balance mechanisms, unlike many other OTC formulations that rely on chemical responses to activate or block healing responses, and come with notable side effects, as indicated per their product indications.
Natural medicine is safe, and the ingredients in Derma-IonX are regulated by the FDA according to the guidelines for OTC homeopathic formulation. While "natural" implies indications about the ingredients (Derma-IonX does contain natural active homeopathic ingredients), "natural medicine" more accurately refers to how the medicine works.
Q: What exactly is purified ionized mineral water?
A: Purified ionized mineral water uses organic trace minerals to supplement the minerals necessary for enzyme functions in the body. This can speed up cellular metabolism and support your horse's natural repair processes. The purified ionized mineral water in Derma-IonX is an effective stabilizing agent and catalyst for the active homeopathic ingredients, as opposed to alcohol, which is common to most homeopathic preparations but irritating to horses.
Q: What exactly is homeopathy?
A: Homeopathy is a safe and natural form of medicine that uses balancing information from naturally occurring substances to relieve symptoms in the body. Since its inception in 1840, homeopathy has caused zero negative side effects, with an extremely high success rate.
Q: What is the homeopathic dilution process?
A: Homeopathic medicines are believed to be more effective when the active ingredients are diluted. This is the minimum dose approach to homeopathy. The purpose of potency is to dilute the product until it can do no harm to a person. Homeopathic drug potency is indicated by such terms as "10X," "20X," and "30X." These refer to the amount of times and by what ratio the base substance has been diluted.
Q: Is Derma-IonX a cure?
A: Derma-IonX is a natural medicine that works to relieve skin irritation symptoms, but it is not a cure. Instead, Derma-IonX is intended as a component of your horse's healthy lifestyle, safely relieving your horse's symptoms. Choose whole, fresh foods, clean pure water, and plenty of positive reinforcement and activity for your horse and you will naturally increase the effectiveness of Derma-IonX and the overall health of your horse.
Q:What are symptoms?
A: Symptoms are the aspects of illness that you can see in your horse; they are the way your horse's body responds to an underlying problem. Although they tend to be negative manifestations, they are actually good in the sense that they alert your pet's body that something is wrong. Derma-IonX is intended to help relieve the negative symptoms your horse is experiencing. When your horse is no longer hindered by uncomfortable symptoms, your horse will be able to restore its body to its healthy balance.
Q: Is Derma-IonX a drug?
A: Because the ingredients in Derma-IonX meet the "Criteria for Eligibility of Drugs for Inclusion in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States(HPUS)," and that the HPUS is an officially recognized compendium of homeopathic drugs by the FDA, Derma-IonX is considered an OTC Homeopathic drug. Therefore, it has to comply with the Labeling Guidelines of the FDA. Homeopathic products have been considered drug products since 1938, as stated in the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
It is important to note that, although Derma-IonX is technically considered a homeopathic drug (remedy) by law, its ingredients are natural and safe for supporting your horse's body's healthy balance. Derma-IonX is not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.
Q: What steps can I take to improve my horse's health along with VETiONX products?
A: VETiONX products that have homeopathic ingredients with a purified ionized mineral water base can help to stimulate the enzyme systems in the body and can act as a catalyst for healing. Along with taking the VETiONX product appropriate for treatment, horses should be given a diet low in grain and gluten, focusing on preparing a raw diet of meat and vegetables when possible. Other dietary restrictions, such as for diabetic pets, must also be taken into consideration. To optimize health, give enzymes with each meal, add a probiotic, and a fish oil or omega-3 supplement daily. Provide your horse with chemical-free, purified water. Regular moderate exercise for your pet will help to maintain and improve their health and keep the body systems working properly.
Q: How do your products differ from conventional products?
A: Rather than targeting symptoms directly, our products are meant to awaken and enhance your horse's repair processes in the body. As these natural repair processes are kicked into gear, symptom relief will naturally occur - a different approach than conventional products which typically only address the symptom. Look at it this way: if you're driving your car and the "low oil" warning light comes on, you have two choices. You can address the symptom and disable the warning light, or you can address the problem and fill up on oil.
Q: I still have more questions, who can I ask?
A: We are happy to answer your questions when you call toll-free 866.977.0888 or email email@example.com.
Q: Do you sell internationally?
A: Yes. However, all of our products sold internationally are meant for personal use - up to a 90 day supply of any one product may be purchased. We ship via FedEx® or USPS to all international addresses. Customs restrictions and warranty issues prevent us from shipping to every international location. Customers are responsible for any additional Customs fees. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs Office to see if your country permits the importation of our products. If you are not sure, please contact the Customs Office in your country before ordering a product, as we are not responsible for such charges. For more details please see our International Shipping Guideline.
Free from irritating skin symptoms, Derma-IonX's natural internal + external approach gives horses a full, shiny, silky-soft coat that's irresistible to touch!