Safe, Natural Pain Relief for Cats and Kittens
Wide Spectrum Relief: Pain + Cramping + Sprains + Injury + Stiffness + Inflammation + Sensitivity
- Safe - even for kittens, sensitive cats, and for added relief alongside prescription medications
- Natural homeopathic medicine with no harsh chemicals
- Fuss-Free liquid formula can be added undetected to your cat's water for your convenience – no pills or powder, and no unpleasant flavor to disguise
- Internal + External approach: daily internal doses + as-needed external relief for problem areas
- OTC homeopathic medicine provides safe, yet powerful pain relief for cats
- Relief from the pain whether due to joint overuse, old age, injury, deformity, disease, surgery, infection, obesity, or genetic predisposition
- With None of the Negative Side-Effects - won't cause nausea, vomiting, and kidney, liver, or adrenal gland damage
- You'll Love It or Your Money Back! We're so sure you'll love Promaxol, we guarantee it!*
I am going to cut right to the chase...Promaxol is very effective and WORKS! My cat's pain and stiffness are at least 90% improved.**
- Bill M., Tn
Individual results may vary.
As pet lovers, we know how hard it is to see your cat in pain.
With each wince, hesitant movement, or cry, your heart breaks a little more for them. They're family; almost like a child to you, and when they're hurting, you're hurting too.
Your cat depends on you for everything they need. It's your job to keep them happy and healthy. Unfortunately though, as much as you may try to protect them, there are just some things you can't prevent or avoid.
Accidents and injuries can happen despite the most cautious feline care. Rambunctious cats may overexert themselves. Daring cats may overestimate their ability. And of course, there are underlying health conditions beyond your control as well – conditions which develop with old age, and conditions caused by genetic abnormalities. Operations can help to correct these issues, but recovery from surgery takes time and the pain incurred by these procedures must also be managed while the body heals.
Pain, regardless of cause, is debilitating and disheartening for your cat. It makes just getting through the day and getting around the home a difficult task, and it keeps your cat from doing the things they love to do. Chasing the laser, jumping up for a cuddle, or even the joy of a good rub begin to lose appeal as the pangs and aches that accompany those activities become more regular. Sometimes we forget that pain doesn't just hurt physically. It's emotionally difficult and hurts a cat's confidence too.
When pain strikes your cat, you need a solution - a safe, natural way to relieve suffering, improve function and mobility, and to bring back that care-free, happy kitty you love.
Safe, Natural, Powerful Relief:
Why Dr. Char Chooses Promaxol
Hello! I'm Dr. Charline Wilson, DVM, affectionately known here as "Dr. Char." As a vet, I pride myself on a holistic approach to pet care and I opt for a safe, natural approach whenever possible. It's exciting to see more and more people realizing they don't need to choose between a safe, natural option or an effective one for their cats. You truly can have it all! That's why when patients come to me with feline pain issues, I recommend Promaxol.
Unfortunately, while I love to see all cats taking supplements like omega 3 and probiotics, they may not be enough for stubborn or severe pain. And regular use of most painkillers risks serious liver and kidney issues down the road. In contrast, Promaxol targets pain at its source, and without any harsh chemicals, there's no risk of negative side-effects like those common to prescription medications.
In fact, the safety of Promaxol makes it an excellent choice where a gentle approach is most important. Unlike many treatments, it's even safe for kittens and for added relief alongside the prescription medications your cat may already be taking. And yet? As safe and gentle as Promaxol is, it works powerfully against symptoms too.
Promaxol isn't like just any other homeopathic treatment either. In fact, in my years of experience in the field, I've never seen another like it. With its multi-symptom-targeted blend, the 23 natural homeopathic ingredients in Promaxol work together safely, naturally, and powerfully for mild to severe pain relief.
I absolutely love what Promaxol does for my patients. With its unparalleled formulation, Promaxol was developed for optimal strength, safety, and ease of use:
- Multi-Ingredient: While many homeopathic medicines contain just one or two homeopathic ingredients; Promaxol contains 23 for optimal relief and a far wider range of symptom coverage.
- Multi-Potency: Four unique potency levels - 10X, 20X, 30X, and LM1 - provide short, mid, long-term, and persistent symptom relief.
- Liquid Formulation: Pills and powders are a pain, and disguising tastes your cat doesn't like is too. Luckily, Promaxol’s liquid formulation is free of added flavors, colors, or odors. Promaxol can actually be added to your cat’s water undetected!
- Internal + External Uses: In addition to your cat's regular, twice daily oral doses, Promaxol can be applied topically to problem areas for added relief as needed.
- Gentle Water Base: While inexpensive, the alcohol base common to many liquid homeopathics can be irritating to the body and unsafe for cats and kittens. Instead, Promaxol uses a purified, ionized, mineral water base for optimal safety and delivery to the body.
If your cat has been struggling with pain, now is the time to take charge!
Promaxol’s multi-symptom homeopathic blend offers safe, natural, powerful pain relief for happier, healthier cats.
*Indications for temporary symptom relief are based solely on Homeopathic Materia Medica (HPUS). As an OTC homeopathic medicine, this product has not been clinically researched. This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to replace any medications prescribed by your veterinarian.
How to use Promaxol
Avoid contamination: Serve product directly into your cat's mouth, perhaps using a plastic dropper (not included). Do not touch the dropper to anything other than the product. (fig. 1) When dispensing, squirt the homeopathic liquid into your cat's mouth without touching the dropper to the mouth. (fig. 2) If you do touch your cat's mouth, make sure to wash the dropper after use.
If dispensing directly into the mouth is not convenient, you can put the solution into your cat's bowl using the measuring cup (included). Make sure to use non-metallic objects, as the metal can change the product's effectiveness. (fig. 3)
After opening: Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, along with prolonged exposure to high temperatures. Use with 60 days after opening.
Actaea spicata ▪ Aesculus hippocastanum ▪ Arnica montana ▪ Bellis perennis ▪ Bryonia ▪ Calcarea fluorica ▪ Causticum ▪ Cimicifuga racemosa ▪ Formicum acidum ▪ Hepar sulphuris calcareum ▪ Hypericum perforatum ▪ Lithium carbonicum ▪ Magnesia phosphorica ▪ Phosphorus ▪ Phytolacca decandra ▪ Pulsatilla ▪ Rhus toxicodendron ▪ Ruta graveolens ▪ Salicylicum acidum ▪ Sepia ▪ Silicea ▪ Sulphur ▪ Zincum metallicum
Each of the above ingredients contains equal volumes of 10X, 20X, 30X, and LM1 potencies. Inactive ingredients: citric acid, potassium sorbate, purified ionized mineral water.
Promaxol is formulated with active ingredients that have been selected based on their traditional use in homeopathic medicine, as found in the Homeopathic Materia Medica, for self-limiting conditions. Individual ingredient potency is based on the OTC recommendations found in the official monographs on file with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Promaxol is intended for temporary relief from pain symptoms, to support your cat's balanced and integrative lifestyle, including proper diet and lifestyle habits as recommended by veterinarians.
Promaxol safely starts relieving pain symptoms using a natural homeopathic approach.
- To mitigate the risk of negative side effects, Promaxol is prepared with a multi-dilutional process. As a safe homeopathic OTC product, Promaxol is manufactured in compliance with current good manufacturing practice (cGMP) standards.
- Promaxol employs a broad approach to homeopathy so as to relieve symptoms in each individual.
- Traditionally, the homeopathic method of treatment has been characterized by a process of elimination in which individual ingredients and dilutions are used on a trial and error basis until an effective resolution is discovered.
- Administering a comprehensive multi-ingredient, multi-potency formula, Promaxol is able to provide a wide range of symptom relief, as opposed to standard homeopathic medicines merely using single ingredients and single potencies to narrow down a patient's treatment.
- In addition to this multi-directional technique, Promaxol utilizes a purified ionized mineral water solution with a sublingual absorption capacity to relieve pain symptoms.
- Promaxol uses minute potencies of homeopathic ingredients to mitigate symptoms and provide relief.
- With a drastic increase in formulation process technology over the last century, homeopathy has been improved and is now recognized as a viable form of treatment.
- The formulation of Promaxol is based upon an intrinsic body response known as the "Law of Similars" to assist natural symptom relief by using recommended dilutions of homeopathic active ingredients.
- This practice mitigates side effects that are commonly seen in conventional medicines that rely on chemical reactions, which cause side effects as documented in their product contraindications.
- Promaxol has no synthetic additives, no artificial coloring or flavoring, and no added sugar or gluten.
The multi-faceted elements that Promaxol offers have proven beneficial for many users in regards to individual response and sensitivity. The principle benefit of homeopathy, and of Promaxol in particular, is the ability to experience safe symptom relief without the side effects commonly associated with other medications.
The severity of the condition and other elements of therapy should always be discussed with a veterinarian who can provide an accurate diagnosis and suggest an efficient treatment regimen.
The homeopathic ingredients used to create Promaxol are:
Actaea spicata HPUS, Aesculus hippocastanum HPUS, Arnica montana HPUS, Bellis perennis HPUS, Bryonia HPUS, Calcarea fluorica HPUS, Causticum HPUS, Cimicifuga racemosa HPUS, Formicum acidum HPUS, Hepar sulphuris calcareum HPUS, Hypericum perforatum HPUS, Magnesia phosphorica HPUS, Phytolacca decandra HPUS, Pulsatilla HPUS, Rhus toxicodendron HPUS, Ruta graveolens HPUS, Salicylicum acidum HPUS, Sepia HPUS, Silicea HPUS, Sulphur HPUS
The letter "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. Each of the above ingredients contains equal volumes of 10X, 20X, 30X, and LM1.
Caution: As an OTC medicine, Promaxol is not intended to replace any medications prescribed by your veterinarian.
See all the pains our homeopathic ingredients specifically relieve!
- Aches (Aesculus hippocastanum, Arnica montana, Bryonia, Cimicifuga racemosa, Phytolacca decandra, Rhus toxicodendron)
- Aching between shoulders (Aesculus hippocastanum)
- Aching in every muscle (Bryonia)
- Cramping (Hypericum perforatum, Magnesia phosphorica)
- General weakness and trembling from exertion (Phosphorus)
- Heaviness (Cimicifuga racemosa)
- Muscle cramping (Silicea)
- Back pain (Arnica montana)
- Excessive painfulness (Formicum acidum)
- Hip joint pain (Pulsatilla)
- Muscle and joint pain (Formicum acidum)
- Muscle tearing pain (Silicea)
- Pain (Actaea spicata, Arnica montana, Calcarea fluorica, Formicum acidum, Hypericum perforatum, Magnesia phosphorica, Phytolacca decandra, Pulsatilla, Rhus toxicodendron, Ruta graveolens, Salicylicum acidum, Silicea)
- Pain from puncture wounds (Hypericum perforatum)
- Pain in neck and shoulders (Formicum acidum)
- Pain in small joints (Actaea spicata)
- Pain in tendons (Rhus toxicodendron)
- Restlessness (Phytolacca decandra, Pulsatilla)
- Rheumatic pain symptoms (Byronia, Rhus toxicodendron)
- Rheumatic symptoms (Bellis perennis, Formicum acidum)
- Rheumatism symptoms in large muscles (Cimicifuga racemosa)
- Rheumatoid pain symptoms (Silicea)
- Small joint rheumatism in older animals (Actaea spicata)
- Sprained joints (Arnica montana)
- Sprains (Bellis perennis, Ruta graveolens)
- Tearing pain (Actaea spicata, Causticum, Pulsatilla)
- Tensive pain in limbs (Pulsatilla)
- Trembling (Sulphur)
- Whines about pain (Magnesia phosphorica)
- Chronic rheumatic, arthritic and paralytic affections with stiffness and deformities about the joints (Causticum)
- Connective tissue lesions (Calcarea fluorica)
- Lame and stiff legs (Sepia)
- Muscle jerking and twitching (Hypericum perforatum)
- Paralytic stiffness all over (Lithium carbonicum)
- Rheumatic-like stiffness (Cimicifuga racemosa, Formicum acidum)
- Spasms (Actaea spicata, Magnesia phosphorica)
- Stiffness (Bryonia, Formicum acidum, Lithium carbonicum, Phytolacca decandra, Rhus toxicodendron, Ruta graveolens, Sepia, Silicea, Sulphur)
- Trembling and twitching of various muscles (Zincum metallicum)
- Twitching and jerking legs (Sepia)
- Twitching of every muscle (Humulus lupulus)
- Unable to rise (Phytolacca decandra)
- Arthritic affections (Causticum)
- Inflammation (Phytolacca decandra)
- Rheumatic pain (Rhus Toxicodendron, Sulphur)
- Rheumatism (Actaea spicata, Arnica montana, Bellis perennis, Cimicifuga racemosa, Causticum, Formicum acidum, Lithium carbonicum, Phytolacca decandra, Rhus toxicodendron, Salicylicum acidum, Silicea)
- Swelling and tenderness of joints (Lithium carbonicum)
- Aching and soreness in limbs (Aesculus hippocastanum)
- Chronic rheumatism with soreness in the whole body (Lithium carbonicum)
- Lameness (Arnica montana, Bellis perennis, Ruta graveolens, Zincum metallicum)
- Muscle soreness (Cimicifuga racemosa)
- Muscular soreness (Bellis perennis)
- Oversensitive (Arnica montana)
- Physical weakness (Bryonia)
- Sore joints (Bellis perennis)
- Soreness (Aesculus hippocastanum, Arnica montana, Bellis perennis, Bryonia, Cimicifuga racemosa, Lithium carbonicum, Phytolacca decandra)
- Weakness (Causticum, Formicum acidum, Rhus toxicodendron, Zincum metallicum)
- Bony growths (Calcarea fluorica)
- Formations of deposits in the tendons and joints (Ruta graveolens)
- Joint swelling (Actaea spicata, Hepar sulphuris calcareum, Rhus toxicodendron)
- Sprains (Ruta graveolens)
- Swelling (Bryonia, Lithium carbonicum, Rhus toxicodendron, Salicylicum acidum, Silicea)
- Cold sensitivity (Hepar sulphuris calcareum)
- Fatigue (Actaea spicata, Magnesia phosphorica)
- Joints that suddenly give way (Phosphorus)
- Lameness (Actaea spicata, Aesculus hippocastanum, Ruta graveolens, Sepia, Zincum metallicum)
- Tiredness (Kali phosphoricum)
- Upset stomach and vomiting (Aconitum napellus)
- Weakness (Actaea spicata, Aesculus hippocastanum, Bryonia, Causticum, Magnesia phosphorica, Phosphorus, Ruta graveolens, Salicylicum acidum, Zincum metallicum)
- Weakness in extremities (Magnesia phosphorica, Silicea)
With Promaxol you have nothing to lose, and your cat has everything to gain!
**The experiences expressed in the above review(s) may be unique to the individual(s) involved. The review(s) and descriptions of the products used are not intended to promote any direct or implied health claims. Individual results may vary. VETiONX does not guarantee 100% results.
Q: What is Promaxol?
A: Promaxol is a liquid formula that uses a multi-tiered approach to naturally relieve cat pain symptoms. We stabilize natural ingredients into our purified ionized mineral water.
Q: Is Promaxol approved by the FDA?
A: Promaxol is an FDA product listed natural medicine and uses an OTC formulation. The active homeopathic ingredients are officially recognized, as listed in the HPUS and Homeopathic Materia Medica. The FDA has regulated homeopathic medicine since 1938 by means of the guidelines in the HPUS, as per the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. Said regulation is conducted in the same manner as that of nonprescription OTC drugs, according to The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM). Promaxol is manufactured and packaged following the FDA's Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
Q: What is HPUS?
A: The Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) is a compilation of standards for the components and preparation of homeopathic drugs. It has been in continuous publication since 1897, and became the official U.S. homeopathic regulatory guideline in 1938, as stated in the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
The HPUS is compiled by the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia Convention of the United States (HPCUS), which is a non-governmental, non-profit scientific organization of experts trained and experienced in the field of homeopathy. The HPCUS works closely with the FDA and U.S. homeopathic organizations.
The active homeopathic ingredients in Promaxol are listed in the HPUS, and are therefore officially recognized.
Q: What is "Materia Medica"?
A: "Materia Medica" (Latin) refers to a body of information about medical knowledge. At VETiONX, we refer to specific Materia Medica that contain information on homeopathic ingredients. In general, we refer to William Boericke's Homeopathic Materia Medica and Nature's Materia Medica by Murphy.
Q: How do I give my cat Promaxol?
A: Directions are included on the label. You can add Promaxol to your cat's food or water, or serve it directly into your cat's mouth. Use only non-metal bowls. Metal can neutralize the solution, making it less effective.
Q: How often do I give my cat Promaxol?
A: You must give your cat Promaxol every day. It is very important that you keep your cat on a consistent program to experience maximum benefits.
Q: How much Promaxol will my cat need?
A: Each cat under 90 lbs will need approximately one bottle of Promaxol per month. Cats in a crisis situation may need more than one bottle per month. See your cat's daily Promaxol dosage, also found on the product label:
|Cat's Weight||Daily Dosage Size|
|0-30 lbs||30 Drops||2.5 cc||1/2 tsp|
|30-60 lbs||45 Drops||3.75 cc||3/4 tsp|
Q: How long does one bottle of Promaxol last?
A: A single bottle of Promaxol is 4 fl. oz of liquid and will last approximately one month, depending on the individual weight and health of your cat. If you plan on using Promaxol for topical relief, or if your cat needs crisis dosing, one bottle may not last one month. Consider purchasing an extra bottle in these cases. We recommend using the bottle within 60 days of opening.
|Cat's Weight||Bottles per Month
If your cat is in crisis and you dose the maximum amount, please consider purchasing an additional bottle.
Q: How soon can I expect to see the results of Promaxol in my cat?
A: Customers who give their cat Promaxol should expect to see a noticeable difference in their cat's activity level within just a few days. We encourage you to give your cat Promaxol daily for 30 days to begin seeing your cat experience the results desired. If you cannot see improvement in the first 30 days, you are welcome to take advantage of our 60-day satisfaction guarantee and return the product. If you do see some improvement in your cat, however, we recommend that you have your cat stay with the program for 3-6 months to receive the desired results. Please see our 60-day return policy.
Q: How safe is Promaxol?
A: Promaxol is made with natural ingredients and is formulated to be safe. Promaxol has no reported side effects or drug interactions, and may be used in conjunction with your cat's current OTC or prescription medications and supplements.
Q: Has Promaxol been clinically tested?
A: The individual ingredients in Promaxol have claims based on the Homeopathic Materia Medica. As a composite formulation, however, Promaxol has not been tested.
Q: Can my cat safely take Promaxol with medications?
A: The ingredients in Promaxol are natural and safe to use in conjunction with any other product. We recommend you consult your veterinarian if you have any concerns.
Q: Can Promaxol be added to my cat's water?
A: Yes, Promaxol can be added to your cat's water. Take care to feed them in a non-metal dish, as the metal can affect the product's effectiveness. If your cat shares the water dish with other animals, you may prefer to add the product to their individual dish to measure how much Promaxol your cat is receiving. Another option is to use an eye dropper and add the solution directly into your cat's mouth. Any of these methods will deliver Promaxol effectively to the body.
Q: Is it safe to give my cat Promaxol if all my cats drink from the same water bowl?
A: Promaxol is natural and completely safe for all cats - even if they don't have pain symptoms. But if you're still worried about your other cats, you can just give the daily dosage directly into your cat's mouth.
Q: Will this product cause my pet to experience detoxification symptoms?
A: The purified ionized mineral water base of this product is formulated to initiate a seamless detoxification process, but some sensitive bodies may experience initial detoxification effects. As minerals begin to activate enzymes and chelate toxins and metals, sensitive bodies may experience mild symptoms of canker sores in the mouth or loose stools with elimination. Do not be discouraged if your pet experiences these symptoms, they should last only 24 hours.
Q: Is Promaxol an herbal remedy?
A: Promaxol is not an herbal remedy. Herbal remedies are based on the herb's use in traditional medicine, while homeopathy uses the "law of similars." Herbs use larger quantities of the product per dose. Homeopathic medicines use minute doses of the substance to address the symptoms. Herbal substances are regulated as food, whereas the FDA accepts homeopathic products as drugs.
Q: What is the "law of similars?"
A: The "law of similars" is the idea that like relieves like. Homeopathy demonstrates that a substance that produces a certain set of symptoms in a healthy person can relieve the same symptoms in a sick person experiencing them. The homeopathic medicine is diluted to such minute doses that the ingredients are very safe.
Q: What is "Natural Medicine?"
A: Natural medicine is safe, and the ingredients in Promaxol are regulated by the FDA according to the guidelines for OTC homeopathic formulation. While "natural" implies indications about the ingredients (Promaxol does contain natural active homeopathic ingredients), "natural medicine" more accurately refers to how the medicine works.
As a natural medicine, Promaxol safely activates the body's natural relief and balance mechanisms, unlike many other OTC formulations that rely on chemical responses to activate or block healing responses, and come with notable side effects, as indicated per their product indications.
Q: What exactly is purified ionized mineral water?
A: Purified ionized mineral water uses organic trace minerals to stabilize the active ingredients in our products as well as act as a marker for quality assurance. The purified ionized mineral water in Promaxol is a safe, gentle base for the homeopathic ingredients, as opposed to alcohol, which is common to most homeopathic preparations but irritating to pets.
Q: What exactly is homeopathy?
A: Homeopathy is a safe and natural form of medicine that uses safe, naturally occurring substances to relieve symptoms of self-limiting conditions in the body. Observing the homeopathic dilution process per regulatory guidelines, we formulate the active ingredients in Promaxol for safe relief from pain and pain-related symptoms.
Q: What is the homeopathic dilution process?
A: Homeopathic medicines are believed to be more effective when the active ingredients are diluted. This is the minimum dose approach to homeopathy. The purpose of potency is to dilute the product until it can do no harm to a person. Homeopathic drug potency is indicated by such terms as "10X," "30X," and "LM1." These refer to the amount of times and by what ratio the base substance has been diluted.
Q: Is Promaxol a cure?
A: Promaxol is a natural medicine that works to relieve pain symptoms, but it is not a cure. Instead, Promaxol is intended as a component of your cat's healthy lifestyle, safely relieving your cat's symptoms. Choose whole, fresh foods, clean pure water, and plenty of positive reinforcement and activity for your cat and you will naturally increase the effectiveness of Promaxol and the overall health of your cat.
Q: What are symptoms?
A: Symptoms are the aspects of illness that you can see in your cat; they are the way your cat's body responds to an underlying problem. Although they tend to be negative manifestations, they are actually good in the sense that they alert your cat's body that something is wrong. Promaxol is intended to help relieve the negative symptoms your cat is experiencing. When your cat is no longer hindered by uncomfortable symptoms, your cat will be able to restore its body to its healthy balance.
Q: Is Promaxol a drug?
A: Because the ingredients in Promaxol meet the "Criteria for Eligibility of Drugs for Inclusion in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States(HPUS)," and that the HPUS is an officially recognized compendium of homeopathic drugs by the FDA, Promaxol is considered an OTC Homeopathic drug. Therefore, it has to comply with the Labeling Guidelines of the FDA. Homeopathic products have been considered drug products since 1938, as stated in the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
It is important to note that, although Promaxol is technically considered a homeopathic drug (remedy) by law, its ingredients are natural and safe for supporting your pet's body's healthy balance. Promaxol is not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.
Q: What steps can I take to improve my cat's health along with VETiONX products?
A: VETiONX products that have homeopathic ingredients with a purified ionized mineral water base can help to stimulate the enzyme systems in the body and can act as a catalyst for healing. Along with taking the VETiONX product appropriate for treatment, pets should be given a diet low in grain and gluten, focusing on preparing a raw diet of meat and vegetables when possible. Other dietary restrictions, such as for diabetic pets, must also be taken into consideration. To optimize health, give enzymes with each meal, add a probiotic, and a fish oil or omega-3 supplement daily. Provide your cat with chemical-free, purified water. Regular moderate exercise for your cat will help to maintain and improve their health and keep the body systems working properly.
Q: How do your products differ from conventional products?
A: Our products are meant to safely and quickly start relieving symptoms AND support your cat's overall health, while conventional products typically only address the symptoms. If you're driving your car and the "low oil" warning light comes on, you have two choices: you can address the symptom and disable the warning light, or you can address the "root cause" and fill up on oil.
Q: I still have more questions, who can I ask?
A: We are happy to answer your questions when you call toll-free 1.866.977.0888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Do you sell internationally?
A: Yes. However, all of our products sold internationally are meant for personal use - up to a 90 day supply of any one product may be purchased. We ship via FedEx® or USPS to all international addresses. Customs restrictions and warranty issues prevent us from shipping to every international location. Customers are responsible for any additional Customs fees. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs Office to see if your country permits the importation of our products. If you are not sure, please contact the Customs Office in your country before ordering a product, as we are not responsible for such charges. For more details please see our International Shipping Guideline.
Free from the pains of injury, old age, post-surgical recovery, and health conditions, our most powerful pain relief formula gives cats a new, happier lease on life.